Investing in an effective electric or sonic toothbrush, that effectively cleans teeth and gums, is an important step in being proactive in one's oral health. Sonic toothbrushes definitely to do a better job of cleaning teeth and gums than standard manual toothbrushes, and I prefer using a sonic to an electric toothbrush because the sonic pulses boast tremendous efficacy.
I have used a wide variety of electric toothbrushes over the years, but I find the FOREO ISSA 2 Sonic Toothbrush to be more effective and pleasurable to use. I love the innovative modern design, the ergonomic handle for comfortable use and the combination of gentle silicone bristles that surround the inner core of PBT polymer bristles.
The silicone bristles gently and effectively clean gums while the combination of silicone bristles and PBT polymer bristles do a very effective job cleaning my teeth. On the back of the brush there are a series of raised ridges that were specifically designed to clean the tongue, and they do so quite effectively and efficiently given their shape coupled with the sonic vibrations.
I use my FOREO ISSA 2 Sonic Toothbrush in Pink Pearl twice a day, and it is gentle on my sensitive teeth, gums and tongue, but powerful enough to thoroughly clean without stripping, and it does a formidable job removing plaque, whitening my teeth and leaving my mouth feeling exceedingly well cleaned. I use a variety of toothpastes from the whitening variety to normal drugstore brands, and the result is always exceptional.
I have tried the all silicone brush head that FOREO makes, but the combination brush head of PBT polymer and soft silicone is definitely my preference since I find that the silicone bristles alone don't provide enough friction for my liking when it comes to cleaning my teeth. I really like for my teeth to feel ultra clean, and for me the inner core of PBT polymer bristles provide the requisite degree of tension against the teeth to remove food particles, stains and plaque.
If you are looking to buy yourself a sonic toothbrush, or were planning to buy one for someone on your holiday gift list, then the FOREO ISSA 2 Sonic Toothbrush is definitely worth your consideration.
The first thing that I did when I received my toothbrush was register my device, using the FOREO App, and then charge the FOREO ISSA 2 Sonic Toothbrush. In the Box: ISSA 2 Toothbrush, USB Charger and Travel Case.
According to FOREO,
The bar for advanced oral care has been raised once again. ISSA 2 features a sleek, waterproof design that sets it apart from the rest. With improved sonic pulse technology, a combination brush head and a new 365 day charge, you'll get way more mileage for your smile than ever before.
Want a fresh-mouth clean without sacrificing your gums? ISSA 2 expertly blends improved sonic pulse technology with a combination brush head of PBT polymer and soft silicone for an oral care experience that’s beyond compare.
1) A New Approach to Brushing: The Hybrid bristles channel 11,000 high-intensity pulsations per minute to create micro-sweeps that effectively and gently clean the teeth and gums.
2) An Oral-Care Investment: ISSA 2 represents excellent value as its brush heads last for 6 months, plus it comes with a 2-Year Limited Warranty.
3) The Cleanest Way to Brush: The natural properties of silicone and PBT polymer harbor less bacteria for more hygienic brush heads and overall better oral health.
4) Brushing Has Never Felt This Good: The unique brush head utilizes both silicone and PBT polymer bristles to deliver more intense cleaning of plaque mass while offering a tender massage for the gums.
• ON/OFF Button: Press once to turn on, once to turn off
• After 3 minutes, your ISSA 2 will automatically turn off to prevent overuse
• To lock and unlock the controls, hold down the + and – buttons at the same time
• 16 intensities for maximum comfort: increase or decrease the intensity with the + or – buttons
• Device will remember your preferences for your next use
• Hybrid Brush Head - Silicone and PBT polymer bristles are tough on plaque, gentle on gums Ultra-Hygienic Silicone Body - Nonporous to prevent bacteria build-up
• Indicator Light - Tells you when to switch to a new quadrant of the mouth & when to charge Charging Port - Seals the device making it 100% waterproof and usable in the shower
• USB Charger - Charge anytime, anywhere with the USB cable
• Travel Pouch - Protective sleeve keeps your ISSA 2 clean while traveling.
1. Apply Toothpaste. Use your regular toothpaste and turn ISSA 2 on.
2. Brush your teeth in the same way as you would with a manual toothbrush for 2 minutes using circular movements.
Overall Assessment: I am so happy with my FOREO ISSA 2, and highly recommend it when you are in the market for a new toothbrush!
Regular Price $169.00 ($118.30 for Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sales from Select Retailers) from FOREO, Sephora, SkinStore, Revolve and Saks Fifth Avenue (Affiliate Links).
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2020 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.
Pink and made by Foreo. I'm sold.ReplyDelete
This looks and sounds great! I had heard the same, that the silicone enough was too gentle, but I will definitely look into this style.ReplyDelete
It is a solid performer, and I really like it a lot! The silicone only brush heads are definitely a bit too gentle for the teeth, but they are really great for the gums!Delete
This looks and sounds great! I had hear that many weren’t happy with the all silicone bristles, but I’m super interested this version. I’ll have to check it out!ReplyDelete