Purchased (Affiliate Links)
I have used, and loved, Colbert MD skincare for many years now, and yet I somehow neglected to feature Colbert MD Uplift Eye Serum. I have used this serum since about 2015, and I because have repurchased it a few times I thought that I should review it for you.
This is a lightweight and fast absorbing serum that is formulated to reduce puffiness, to treat dark circles, to soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and to moisturize the delicate skin in the orbital area of the eyes. It tightens and lifts the skin, without feeling taut or uncomfortable, and it does not leave behind an oily residue that interferes with your eye cream or makeup.
Colbert MD's patented Triad Delivery System effectively and efficiently, "delivers plant extracts to the dermis" and leaves the skin feeling refreshed, soothed and nourished. I apply a tiny bit to the orbital area, in the morning and the night, and then apply my eye cream for added moisture. I definitely see a difference is the texture and appearance of my eyes when I use it, and consider it one of the very best eye serums on the market (which is precisely why I keep purchasing it).
- Combats signs of ageing in the delicate eye area
- Patented Triad Delivery System delivers plant actives to dermis
- Horse chestnut extract reduces puffiness
- Phytomoist retains moisture
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles
A powerful anti-aging eye serum. Formulated with a potent selection of active ingredients. Developed with unique Triad Delivery System for effective delivery of ingredients. Helps reduce the look of puffiness, dark circles and other signs of aging. Soothes and calms the delicate eye area. Unveils a firmer, softer, more vibrant and younger looking eye zone.
Directions: Gently massage onto eye area with ring finger morning and night.
- Fucus Vesiculosus: An Algae extract that targets the enzyme heme oxygenase-1, a major cause of dark circles.
- Aescin: A Horse Chestnut extract soothes and calms the delicate eye area.
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid: A Licorice extract that is known for its brightening properties.
- Phytomoist: An incredibly rich moisturizer that binds water to the skin’s surface, protecting against dehydration.
Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Peg-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Peg-23 Glycerl Distearate Capryl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Carnitine Hcl, Sodium Acrylodimethyl Taurate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycereth-12, Glyceryl Cocoate, Isohexadecane, Caffein, Carbomer, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Algae Extract, Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Glycyrihetinic Acid, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract.
$135.00 for 0.50 oz. from Colbert MD Official Amazon Store, Barneys New York, Space NK, Bloomingdale's, Net-A-Porter, Neiman Marcus, Dermstore and Olivela (Affiliate Links).
Purchased. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2019 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.