Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
I have a lot of hummingbird feeders and birdseed feeders in my yard to keep the local birds happy, and therefore I was happy to try the Rayhome Colorful Polymer Plastic Hummingbird Feeder. This hummingbird feeder may look like heavy handblown glass, but it is actually a very lightweight polymer plastic instead. It was discovered by the hummingbirds the day that I hung it in the tree, and they visit it every single day. If you want a glass feeder, then this isn't for you. However, if you want a plastic feeder that is attractive and easy to clean, then this is a good choice.Features:
- Bright colors that attract hummingbirds.
- Leak-proof design because of the tight-fitting silicone gasket.
- Made from environmentally friendly polymer materials that are heat-resistant.
- Easy to fill and clean. The wide mouth ensures easy cleaning and filling. The base of the feeder is detachable, and therefore all parts are easily accessed for cleaning.
- There are 4 perches for the hummingbirds to sit while they drink the nectar.
- Includes: an ant moat, hanging hook, cotton rope and a cleaning brush.
- Holds 26 oz. of nectar
- It measures 8.78 x 5.28 x 5.28 inches.
$16.99 from Amazon (Affiliate Links) Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own. Copyright © 2022 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.