Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
If excessive time online, and in Zoom meetings, has shown me one thing, it is the extent to which stress, lack of sleep and too much screen time makes for puffiness and dark circles under my eyes. Therefore, my most used device these days is undoubtedly the FOREO IRIS™ Illuminating Eye Massager. While the stress and screen time isn't likely to change in the foreseeable future, at least this device does an exemplary job mitigating the effects of under eye puffiness and dark circles.
This brilliant device was conceived to reduce the appearance of "under-eye puffiness, dark circles, crow’s feet and fine lines while improving the absorption of creams and serums." It gently massages the delicate skin around the eyes (not to be used on the eye lids or anywhere near the eye balls) and it improves the appearance of the overall eye contour. The ergonomic design fits perfectly in-hand and in the curves above and below your eyes. The alternating T-Sonic technology massages the skin, which reduces puffiness, and it effectively facilitates the absorption, and therefore efficacy, of eye creams and serums. When I use the FOREO IRIS™ Illuminating Eye Massager in the morning and night I notice a radical reduction in the puffiness and dark circles. Plus, the T-Sonic Pulsations are hypnotic and ultra-relaxing. You do not need to apply any pressure, but instead allow the device do all of the work for you. Plus, it is so easy to us, and it only takes a minute to do both eyes.
According to FOREO,
Fatigue and stress weigh heavily on the delicate skin around your eyes, where the first signs of aging are most evident. IRIS uses Alternating T-Sonic™ technology to diminish the appearance of dark circles, bags under the eyes, and fine lines that add unwanted years to your face. For brighter, younger-looking eyes, IRIS is a must-have accessory.
Inspired by the lymphatic eye massages practiced in Asia, the innovative IRIS enhances the visible benefits of this technique beyond the capability of fingertips alone. Its unique T-Sonic™ technology features 2 modes, each designed to gently massage and smooth the eye contour.
When in Pure Mode, IRIS gently replicates the feeling of a manual massage with light tapping motions to prevent signs of aging before they begin to develop. Spa Mode combines tapping with delicate pulsations, to erase more pronounced signs of aging.
Made from nonporous, medical-grade silicone that resists bacteria buildup
Waterproof, lightweight and easy to carry with each full charge supplying up to 140 uses.
Features 2 modes, Pure Mode replicates a manual massage while Spa Mode recreates a professional beauty treatment by combining tapping with pulsations
USING YOUR IRIS:
The full routine takes 1 minute (30 seconds for each eye) and should be completed twice per day.
• Alternating T-Sonic Technology: a unique tapping movement inspired by fingertip tapping eye massage.
• Available in 2 modes that are customizable to your needs:
• Spa Mode: combines tapping movement with delicate pulsations to recreate a professional beauty treatment. Suitable for use on skin that is showing more pronounced signs of aging.
• Pure Mode: inspired by manual eye massage, this mode channels the tapping movement alone to be very gentle on the eye contour. Perfect for use on skin that is beginning to show traces of aging.
• 8 intensities for maximum comfort: the intensity of each mode can be increased or decreased with the “+”
or “–” buttons. Furthermore, the device will remember your preferences for the next time it is used.
• Textured Silicone: for an optimal grip (IRIS Black only).
• Fully waterproof: with sealed charging port so it’s easy to clean and can even be used in the bath or shower,
according to your preference.
• Integrated timer: pulsations will pause after 30 seconds to indicate when you should move the device to the other eye. The device will pause its pulsations 3 times in succession and the indicator light will emit a steady glow after 1 minute to signify the end of the entire routine.
• Your FOREO device will switch itself off after 3 minutes in either mode to prevent overuse.
1. Press the center button once to turn on your IRIS. When activated, it will be in Spa Mode.
2. Press the center button again to put the device in Pure Mode.
3. Press the center button once more to deactivate your IRIS.
You can adjust the intensities of the IRIS’s Pure and Spa Modes by using the “+” or “–“ buttons.
• Insert the charger into a USB charging port. The IRISTM’s LED will flash repeatedly to indicate the battery is charging. When it is fully charged (after approximately 1 hour), the LED will emit a steady glow.
• When the battery is running low, the LED on your IRISTM will emit a blinking white light.
Overall Assessment: This is the best discovery that I have made to combat the appearance of under-eye puffiness and dark circles. I reach for this wonderful device once or twice daily, and I really look forward to using it every single day. A+
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2021 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.