Purchased (Affiliate Links)
One of the first things that I noticed about this wonderful formula was the extent to which it was so creamy to the touch and easy to blend. It glides across the skin without any tugging or pulling, and it deposits color evenly and effortlessly. It allows you to create a very clean crisp line, but gives you enough time before setting to make a smoky smudged line as well. Once it does set, it is completely waterproof and lasts on me all day long, and without a primer. I do not experience any transfer, smudging or fading, but I do not have very oily eyelids, and your wear-time may vary if you do.
The three shades that I pick up are:
Barbarella Brown is a deep and blackened brown without red undertones.
Bedroom Black is a deep black.
Elizabeth Violet is a gorgeous slightly muted violet purple.
Darlings, my Rock ‘n’ Kohl eyeliner in Eye Cheat is the universal nude tone to create the optical illusion of wider, fuller and more awake eyes. Line around your waterline miraculously makes your eyes appear bigger & brighter!
• Melts onto your skin for a 1-slick line for super blendability.
• Waterproof formula lasts up to 14 hours
• Crushed pearl powder is great for stimulating collagen production to hydrate your skin, smoothing the surface of the eyelid, making it easy to achieve an impeccable, clean line, as well as brightening your eye area.
• Paraben & preservative free
• Ideal for those seeking to brighten & widen your eyes.
1. To use, start by lining your eyes as usual with your favourite Rock ‘n’ Kohl Eyeliner.
2. Apply Rock 'n' Kohl in Eye Cheat along the waterline of the lower and upper lashes to make eyes appear, brighter and more wide awake.
3. Charlotte’s Tip: Use this nude kohl eyeliner paired with the Full Fat Lashes mascara for super wide, doll-like eyes.
$29.00 each for 0.04 oz. from Nordstrom, Beautylish, Sephora, Bloomingdale's, Selfridges, Cult Beauty (Affiliate Links).
Purchased. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2018 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.
I bought Elizabeth Violet when I went to an event there and it's my favorite purple liner now. I'm now wanting that brown one. I'm just $30 from Rouge on Sephora so this might be it!ReplyDelete
Elizabeth Violet is my favorite purple liner too! I highly recommend Barbarella Brown and think that you will reach for it whenever you want to use a brown liner. If you are only $30.00 away from retaining your Rouge status, then I would definitely get this liner! I am $337.00 dollars away, and think that I will end up a VIB next year.Delete
You're right,the swatches are ultra pigmentedReplyDelete
They are really dreamy eye liners! I highly recommend them– they do not disappoint.Delete
Oooh, these look pretty incredible! I love how deep the brown shade is.ReplyDelete
These really are incredible, and this is one of the nicest brown liners that I have used. It's the perfect shade! I will definitely purchase more shades!Delete