Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Current Lip Balm Favorites: Rodin, Korres & More, Oh My!
Here's my justification for carrying this many lip treatment products:
1) Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Punch Lip Balm (25): It is very inexpensive, it makes your lips a very pretty pink, it's moisturizing, and it tastes good (though the taste and smell quickly fade).
2) Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine: I'm not entirely sure why I still haven't reviewed this yet, but it is definitely one of my favorite lip balms of all time. It feels buttery smooth, emollient, moisturizing, and comfortable on the lips. It also has the wonderful distinction of giving your lips a lovely light pink pout.
3) Bonne Bell Lip Smacker in Strawberry (reviewed here): Okay, this one is definitely nostalgic since I used it back in high school. However, it really does moisturize the lips, and tastes good too! It also give just enough shine to be detectable and pretty.
4) Reviva Labs Vitamin E Stick: This is an amazing product that nourishes and protects the delicate area around the eyes as well as the lips. It also contains an SPF 15- therefore it offers awesome protection all by itself, or on top of your other lip products.
5) Rodin Olio Lusso Lip Balm (reviewed here): Hands down the most amazing and moisturizing lip balm that I have used to date! I carry it with me everywhere that I go, and will unquestionably repurchase it. It is definitely my Holy Grail lip balm! I have tried to think of the downside, but there isn't one!