Purchased (Affiliate Links)
One of the first things that I noticed about this wonderful formula was the extent to which it was so creamy to the touch and easy to blend. It glides across the skin without any tugging or pulling, and it deposits color evenly and effortlessly. It allows you to create a very clean crisp line, but gives you enough time before setting to make a smoky smudged line as well. Once it does set, it is completely waterproof and lasts on me all day long, and without a primer. I do not experience any transfer, smudging or fading, but I do not have very oily eyelids, and your wear-time may vary if you do.
The three shades that I pick up are:
Barbarella Brown is a deep and blackened brown without red undertones.
Bedroom Black is a deep black.
Elizabeth Violet is a gorgeous slightly muted violet purple.
Darlings, my Rock ‘n’ Kohl eyeliner in Eye Cheat is the universal nude tone to create the optical illusion of wider, fuller and more awake eyes. Line around your waterline miraculously makes your eyes appear bigger & brighter!
• Melts onto your skin for a 1-slick line for super blendability.
• Waterproof formula lasts up to 14 hours
• Crushed pearl powder is great for stimulating collagen production to hydrate your skin, smoothing the surface of the eyelid, making it easy to achieve an impeccable, clean line, as well as brightening your eye area.
• Paraben & preservative free
• Ideal for those seeking to brighten & widen your eyes.
1. To use, start by lining your eyes as usual with your favourite Rock ‘n’ Kohl Eyeliner.
2. Apply Rock 'n' Kohl in Eye Cheat along the waterline of the lower and upper lashes to make eyes appear, brighter and more wide awake.
3. Charlotte’s Tip: Use this nude kohl eyeliner paired with the Full Fat Lashes mascara for super wide, doll-like eyes.
$27.00 each for 0.04 oz. from Charlotte Tilbury, Nordstrom, Bergdorf Goodman, Harrod's, Net-A-Porter, Beautylish, Sephora, Bloomingdale's, Selfridges, Cult Beauty and Violet Grey (Affiliate Links).
Purchased. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2018 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.