If your mom has plenty of stuff, and really doesn't need more things to clutter her home, then consider the following subscription services that will allow her to enjoy the following services and experiences:
1) Streaming Service Subscription: There are so many now, but some to consider are: Netflix, HBO Max, Prime Video, Hulu, Apple TV+, Disney+, BritBox, PBS Passport and more. This allows your mom access to so many movies, documentaries and tv shows that she could explore and enjoy.
2) Music Streaming Service: If your mom loves to listen to music, then a subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music Unlimited and YouTube Music would allow her to build her music library without collecting lots of CDs or vinyl, and enjoy her tunes in her car, home, computer or phone.
2) Online Newspaper or Magazine Subscription: Paper newspaper subscriptions have become so expensive, and a digital subscription is a nice and sustainable way for your mom to read her favorite newspaper on her tablet, computer or phone.
3) eBook Subscription: If your mom is a voracious reader, and doesn't want to amass a huge physical library, then eBooks such as Kindle, Scribd, etc. are a perfect way to read without the need for lots and lots of book shelves,
4) Museum Membership: If you have a local museum, that could no doubt use membership support, then this is a perfect way to support the arts and give your mom all of the
5) Botanic Garden Membership: If your mom is an avid gardener, or she just loves spending the day in her local botanic garden, then consider giving her a membership so that she can go whenever she wants.
6) Season Tickets to a Concert Series or Symphony: If you can afford to splurge, or can pool resources with your whole family, then season tickets to a concert series of the symphony would be an amazing gift for your music-loving mom!