Lightweight mineral sunscreen that is peptide rich. It softly blurs pores to minimize them. Peptide rich formula - contains 3 types of peptides that can help improve skin tone, texture, and fine lines because they signal to the skin to keep producing collagen. Lightly moisturizes with an aloe vera base, and skin healthy oils like jojoba and avocado oil. More gentle on the skin compared to chemical sunscreens.
- Ideal if your skin is recovering after a treatment, or if you have acne prone and sensitive skin.
- Zinc Oxide may control excess oil production and help fight acne.
- Why Sunscreen Is Essential For Fading Scars, Pigmentation: UV damage accumulates with each exposure leading to more dark spots, fine lines, and loss of collagen in the skin. Prevent skin damage and allow your skin to recover with this gentle sunscreen!
- Contains non nano zinc oxide and titanium dioxide to reflect UV rays away from your skin.
- Prevents and assists in the fading of hyperpigmentation and dark spots
- Prevent fine lines
- Lightly moisturizes
- layers well under and over makeup
- Minimizes large pores
- Improves skin texture
- Doesn't sting eyes
- Oily Skin, Dry Skin, Sensitive Skin & Acne Prone Skin.
- Satin, Skin-like finish. Feels like nothing's on your skin!
- Water Resistant up to 80 minutes
- Free of: fragrance and Benzone Free 🝔
- Natural Ingredients and broad spectrum UV protection
Directions: Apply the sunscreen on your face and neck before sun exposure. Store at room temperature or lower and keep out of the sun.
Cucumber Fruit Extract: Hydrates and softens skin, diminishes pores, and has anti inflammatory properties, perfect for those with acne prone skin.
Passionflower: Contains several antioxidant compounds and lycopene, an antioxidant common to tomatoes.
Palmitoyl peptides: Supports the synthesis of collagen and reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Avocado seed oil: Helps moisturize and protects skin from UV rays and increases collagen metabolism. It also minimizes inflammation, perfect for those with acne prone skin.
Jojoba seed oil: Moisturizes dry skin and has antibacterial properties, perfect for eczema, acne and psoriasis.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 7%, Zinc Oxide 7%, Mica 3%.Other Ingredients: Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Caerulea (Blue Passionflower), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis VinIfera (Grape) Seed Oil, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearic Acid (Vegan), Glyceryl Monostearate, Silica, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Extract), Mica.Overall Assessment: I really like this sunscreen, and I am so happy that it has an SPF of 50.
$59.00m for 50 ml. from Banish (Affiliate Links). Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2023 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.
Sounds like an excellent sunscreen. I'm hoping to spend next winter in Florida and I'll need something with SPF 50.ReplyDelete
You certainly will want a solid performing high SPF sunscreen if you spend your next winter in Florida, Marcia! That will certainly beat the brutal winter in Michigan!Delete