According to Zion Health,
Dissolve build-up. Balance pH levels. Restore luster and integrity. Bring fragile, processed hair back to life. The combination of gentle exfoliation and penetrating nutrients purifies the scalp to create the perfect environment for healthy, resilient hair to grow. While removing a range of impurities and excess oils, clay minerals and sea salt simultaneously stimulate the healing and protecting functions of skin cells. Each strand of hair will be left cleansed and deeply nourished, resulting in lasting shine and flexibility.
• 100% Vegan • Sulfate Free • Paraben Free • Gluten Free
Select Ingredient & Their Benefits:
• Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, is necessary for healthy, full hair. Supplementation is important to prevent a deficiency. Low biotin levels can result in brittle hair, hair loss, and rashes.
• Vitamin E moisturizes and conditions to prevent breakage and correct dullness. This antioxidant fights off free radicals which are known for drastically affecting the health and texture of skin and hair.
• Argan Oil contains antioxidant-rich vitamins and fatty acids that penetrate hair follicles and add a layer of protection against damage. This non-greasy, balancing oil tames and defines hair texture. Its anti-inflammatory nutrients heal dry, irritated skin, thus avoiding associated hair loss.
• Panthenol is a form of vitamin B5. It hydrates, moisturizes, and stimulates cell regeneration. These capabilities make it a quality detangler that adds gloss and slows thinning hair.
• Sweet Almond Oil is an emollient that softens and seals in moisture. This hypoallergenic oil is easily absorbed to reduce inflammation and provide healing for sensitive skin. Studies have shown that it can reduce damage from UV exposure.
• Ionic Minerals from Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (more than 57 trace minerals) gently exfoliate and heal, absorbing toxins and excess oils along the way. They have the ability to cleanse and remove product build-up without stripping hair of its necessary oils and nutrients.
Pink Grapefruit Peony Natural Source Fragrance: Bright citrus notes followed by subtle sweet floral notes.
Directions: Massage scrub gently on clean, wet or damp scalp and hair until it foams, then work through end ends of hair & rinse. Follow up with a conditioner.
Ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Aqua (Purified Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, Decyl Gludoside, Pink Grapefruit Peony Fragrance*, Ionic Clay Minerals, Panthenol, Vitamin H Biotin, Vitamin E Tocopheryl Acetate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium C 14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Xanthan Gum. * Natural Sources.
Overall Assessment: I really like this scalp and hair scrub a lot. This is the second product that I have tried from Zion Health, the other is a deodorant, and I am impressed enough that I want to try more products from this cruelty-free brand.
Copyright © 2023 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.