MadeMan The Re(Set) Collection is a very easy two-step men's skincare that starts with a 2-in-1 facial cleanser and shaving cream, and then ends with a moisturizer. It offers a very streamlined, and modern, approach to skincare for men, and it takes no time to do. My husband, who rarely sticks with a skincare routine, uses these two products every single day, and really seems to be enjoying them. The only other products that are needed are sunscreen and lip balm.
Additionally, MadeMan products are certified vegan, cruelty-free, made in America, and free of phthalates, sulfates, parabens, gluten, and GMOs. It is also Harvard dermatologist-formulated, tested, and approved for all skin types.
According to MadeMan,
- Glycerin-Infused Coconut Oil: Full of antioxidants that help preserve the skin. Reduces dryness by decreasing the loss of moisture.
- Quilaja Soap Bark Extract: Contains saponins, which cleanse and bind water to the skin for a purifying feel.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: A natural anti-inflammatory, which maintains the skin's natural barriers and supports your skin's natural ability to fend off pollution.
- Chicory Root: Lifts and tightens your skin by increasing collagen production. Promotes long-term youthful looking skin.
- Castor Seed Oil: Contains essential and natural fatty acids that help restore the skin's natural moisture balance and prevents acne.
- Vitamin C: Makes sun damage and surface pigment spots less visible and brightens dull, blotchy skin.
- Indian Ginseng Extract: Protects your skin cells from the light coming from your phone and all the other screens around you.