Manduka Yoga Mats ($45.00-$159.00 each from Manduka): I have used the Manduka Pro Yoga Mat for years, and I love it because it is so well constructed, and the extra-dense cushioning provides unparalleled support and stability for the body.
- Standard Length Mat: 6mm thick; 71” x 26”; 7.5lbs
- Extra Long Mat: 6mm thick; 85” x 26”; 9.5lbs
- Made from PVC that has been certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️
- High-density cushion for unparalleled ride, joint protection, and comfort on any surface
- Proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
- Textured top layer allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- 100% latex free
- Each mat is handmade so may vary slightly in length
- lifetime guarantee
- Double-walled and vacuum-sealed stainless steel - keeps contents hot or cold for hours.
- Perfect for hot or cold beverages - does not sweat (for cold contents) or burn your hand (for hot contents).
- Contoured design - makes the bottle easy to hold and visually distinctive from the many, many straight-walled bottles.
- Removable mesh filter - keeps ice from blocking the drinking spout and allows users to conveniently brew tea on the go.
- Unsurpassed testing for material safety - our products undergo rigorous chemical and biologic testing to ensure they do not contain toxic chemicals.
- Available colors: Natural silver, matte black, blue, purple, green and orange. Light Blue, White and Light Pink available in some sizes
When you exert yourself, you sweat, and that means a loss of both water and electrolytes. The apple cider vinegar in Essential Elements Hydration provides you with powerful replenishment. Just like you, Hydration goes the extra mile for the extra oomph you need to keep working out, finish your shift strong, stay energized throughout the day making it the perfect tool to better your workout.
- Contains Fresh Guard™ Technology with Arm & Hammer™ Baking Soda & Odor Neutralizing Ingredients help eliminate & neutralize odor.
- Textured wipes remove dirt, sweat & other unwanted impurities from feet.
- Quick dry, non-greasy formula leaves feet feeling cleansed & refreshed.
- On-the-go packaging with lock closure to prevent formula from drying out.
Derma E Arnica Warming Sore Muscle Rub ($13.99 for 4 oz. from Derma E and Derma E Amazon Store): I like to use topical ointments and creams to relieve muscular pain, and I have found that Derma E Arnica Warming Sore Muscle Rub is a wonderfully effective therapeutic cream that soothes muscular aches and pains while actually moisturizing the skin. It is non-greasy, fast-absorbing and his has a light peppermint aroma that is invigorating. You simply warm the cream in your hands and then massage it into the skin in the area of your discomfort, and it really helps give temporary relief. Of course this should not be used in lieu of seeing your doctor if you have a more serious injury, but this is great for post-workout muscular discomfort, and it is doing wonders for the tension in my back from sitting at the computer for so many hours each day.
According to Derma E,
Our therapeutic muscle and body rub moisturizes to help comfort overworked muscles by helping to soothe aches and pains. Muscle rescue in a jar. Fast-absorbing and non-greasy, providing temporary relief after-sports, work, or play. This deeply penetrating soothing cream is fast-absorbing and non-greasy, providing temporary relief after-sports, work or play. Free of colorants and raw materials derived from mineral oils.