Our stamps are versatile, each works on both eyes. An award-winning jet-black eyeliner stamp that delivers super opaque, waterproof ink that stays put all day. Our patented technology is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. Each stylus has a built-in ink reservoir that keeps both ends moist without compromise. Its 2-in-1 (eyeliner/stamp) feature helps achieve the perfect winged look with ease.
An award-winning jet-black eyeliner stamp that delivers super opaque, waterproof ink that stays put all day.
1) Stamp wing in desired position at the corner of your eye.
2) Draw on lash line with the fine felt tip eyeliner side and connect to stamp.
3) Extend wings as desired.
- ✔ 2-in-1 PATENTED DESIGN | One tool completes the winged eyeliner look on both eyes. The Cleopatra Cat Eye Stamp eyeliner has a built-in eyeliner on one end, and a diamond shaped stamp on the other. Our eyeliner tool was engineered to provide excellent angle control and delivers just the right amount of ink to both ends. The felt-tip is flexible and firm enough to draw thin lines, yet soft enough to make bold strokes as desired. Helps create the cat-eye look in 60 seconds or less.
- ✔ LEAPING BUNNY CERTIFIED | As a conscientious brand, Lyda Beauty is a 100% cruelty free and has vowed never to conduct any animal tested for our products, and are recipients of the Leaping Bunny certification.
- ✔ PRACTICAL & EFFECTIVE | From inside out, there was no detail spared in the Cleopatra Cat Eye Stamp’s design. Our patented ink delivery system is unique, and flows to both ends of the stylus without compromise. Its air-tight container is designed to protect the ink from drying out, and is made with durable, high quality PVC. The caps snap into place keeping the nibs on either end moist, and make it travel friendly.
- ✔ RICHLY PIGMENTED | We fill the Cleopatra Cat Eye Stamp to maximum capacity with an exclusive ink formula. Our formula is Halal friendly, waterproof, smudge-proof, fade-resistant, richly pigmented, paraben-free, non-toxic and exceeds industry standards. You can wear our eyeliner confidently even when participating in water sports.
- PRO TIPS: ✔ Shake before every use ✔ If you have oily or combination skin, use an eyelid primer before applying eyeliner ✔ Do not stretch outer eyelid to apply the stamp ✔ Make sure the point on the stamp is facing away from the lash line ✔ Store in a cool dry place horizontally to ensure a longer life and excellent performance ✔ For air tight storage, listen for a clicking sound when placing the caps on the stylus
$48.00 for a set of two or $24.99 each from Lyda Beauty and Amazon (Affiliate Links). Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own. Copyright © 2021 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.
Hi, Lola - Wow, I never heard of such a thing before...if this is a first, it's a great invention! It can be frustrating to get the cat-eye wings just right...Awesome! - Angie, www.yourtrueselfblog.comReplyDelete
Isn't that a wonderfully fuss-free way to get a perfect cat eye?!Delete
How cool that these cat eye stamps come in both sleek and bold! I have a similar stamp that I haven't used in quite a while. You are encouraging me to find it and try again or pick up one of these new ones!ReplyDelete
I agree, Allison! It definitely takes the guesswork out of how to get a thick cat eye with a thinner tip! I hope that you have fun with your stamp liner, when you find it!Delete
I enjoy using this every once in a while. I need to take my time to get it all even but I love that I can finally do a cat's eye.ReplyDelete
These are definitely fun to use! It really does make it so much easier to get a great cat eye!Delete
I really love this stamp liner. It gives my eyes perfect wing. Thank you for sharing.ReplyDelete
Me too! I am glad that you love yours as well!Delete