Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
HOURGLASS Veil Mineral Primer is an ultra-luxe complexion perfecting primer that glides across the skin like velvet. It creates an even and ultra-smooth finish, it reduces redness and the appearance of fine line and pores, it provides the skin with SPF 15 protection, and it creates a perfect canvas for your foundations and tinted moisturizers. Furthermore, it markedly increases the wear-time of your makeup, but perhaps one of the most satisfying aspects of using this primer is that it has the most luxurious silky texture that HOURGLASS aptly describes as airy and cloud-like. This tactile experience makes its use heavenly, and addictive! While it is white in the bottle, it blends into the skin invisibly and leaves behind no white residue.
According to HOURGLASS,
The perfect complexion starts with Veil Mineral Primer. As the first step in your makeup routine, it creates the ideal canvas for your makeup to effortlessly slide on and stay on for all-day wear. The silky, weightless texture smooths and evens out the skin for perfect application and wear every time. It’s the one product that will elevate your foundation to unprecedented performance.
Elevate your foundation to unprecedented performance with this state-of-the-art primer that extends the wear of foundation for a perfect complexion that lasts. With a texture unlike any other, this oil free primer not only creates a smooth, even canvas for makeup, but also conceals redness, minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles, and provides broad spectrum SPF 15 protection, all in a supremely airy, silky, cloud-like texture.
• Multipurpose primer goes beyond traditional formulations, concealing redness (even rosacea) to even skin tone, while minimizing the look of visible pores, fine lines and imperfections.
• Creates a smooth, even surface so that foundation effortlessly glides on and stays on for all day makeup wear.
• First of its kind primer, with an airy, silky cloud-like texture, layers onto skin without added weight or a greasy after feel
• Delivers broad spectrum SPF 15 sun protection with mineral-derived sunscreens, Titanium and Zinc Oxide.
• Oil free formula is appropriate for all skin types, even sensitive, blemish-prone skin.
• Repels water so makeup looks freshly applied all day long.
1. Apply ½ to 1 pump of Veil Mineral Primer to clean, moisturized skin prior to concealer, foundation and powder application.
2. Works with any cream, liquid and powder foundation.
Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 4.20%, Titanium Dioxide 2.45%. Alumina, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hexyl Laurate, Isododecane, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4, Isosterate, Polysilicone-11, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Stearic Acid.
Free of: Parabens, Fragrance, Sulfates, Nanoparticles, Oil, Phthalates, Gluten and Synthetic Dyes.
Vegan-friendly and Not tested on animals
$19.00 for .33 oz. from HOURGLASS Cosmetics, Nordstrom, Sephora, Space NK, Blue Mercury and Barneys New York.
$54.00 for 1 oz. from HOURGLASS Cosmetics, Nordstrom, Sephora, Space NK, Blue Mercury, Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman and Net-A-Porter.
$75.00 for 2 oz. from HOURGLASS Cosmetics, Nordstrom, Sephora, Space NK, Blue Mercury, Barneys New York and Bergdorf Goodman (Affiliate Links).
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2017 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.
Mineral Veil is one of my faves. In fact, I'm just finishing up a travel size that I got last year. My other go-to is No. 28 when my skin is extra dryReplyDelete
Those are definitely my two favorite primers as well!Delete
I think I have a sample around here. I better find it after reading your amazing review.ReplyDelete
It's definitely worth digging uo your sample! It's such a lovely primer!Delete
This looks like a great primer!ReplyDelete
It really is, Jamie!Delete
This is a holy grail primer for a lot of beauty bloggers, and it sounds like it is for you as well! I need to try this one day.ReplyDelete
It really is, and for good reason! You can probably get a nice size sample to try from Sephora!Delete
I have yet t try this, but I don't think I've read anything negative about it. It sounds like a really great primer.ReplyDelete
Oh, you definitely need to try it, Bailey! It's fantastic!Delete