Press Samples & Purchased (Affiliate Links)
There is no question that I did a far less impressive job finishing up products in September, but I did go on vacation, and therefore didn't use up a more normal amount of products given that I wasn't home for a good portion of the month. That said, I did finish up a few things– so I thought that I would share my thoughts.
1) J.R. Watkins Hand Soap in Aloe & Green Tea (reviewed here): J.R. Watkins makes my all-time favorite hand soaps. I always have several of them in use at a time, and I buy them in multiples. They clean the skin without ever stripping it, and leave hands soft and supple. I just can't say enough good things about this product specifically, and their products in general. A+
2) Pure Natural Diva Whisper Body & Room Spray in Natural (reviewed here): I really loved their aptly named Whisper Body & Room Spray– it leaves the softest veil of fragrance that can be used from head to toe, or in your home. This is perfect for people who cannot tolerate cloying scents, but still like a hint of fragrance. I want to try their other scents.
3) Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack: I need to buy more of this miraculous deep conditioner because it left my naturally curly hair deeply moisturized, tamed the frizz, and left it shiny and baby soft! The coconut smell is absolutely delicious!
4) Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment (featured here): While this packet is intended for a single use, I was able to get two full treatments out of this single packet. My hair was left soft, supple and it really tamed my frizz. I would definitely purchase this.
5) Exuviance Performance Peel AP 25 (featured here): This is a very easy to use, and highly effective, 2-Step system that consists of an Activator Pad to exfoliate dead skin cells, and a Neutralizer Pad to prevent further exfoliation. The result is baby soft glowing skin that is even in tone, and more youthful in appearance. I'm obsessed with facial peels, and Exuviance Performance Peel AP 25 offers the efficacy of a professional in-office peel in the convenience of your home!
What did you use up, toss out, give away or return in September? Any real duds or winners? Please to tell!
Copyright © 2015 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.
You were away? Your blog didn't miss a beat! Hope you had lots of fun in a fabulous place!ReplyDelete
I was, I went to the Bay Area for 8 days to visit my family. I was in Mill Valley and Tiburon, and had a wonderful time with my mom, sister and niece! I had posts planned for each day, but definitely spent less time blogging and more time hanging out with my family! :-)Delete
Late to the party! I used up a lot of products the past two months.ReplyDelete
-The Morbid the Merrier Dessert Absinthe perfume
-Lush Neon Love soap
-Epically Epic Soap Havana soap
-Bath & Body Works White Mango Chill body lotion
-Lush Dirty soap
-Naturally Irish Wild Irish Rose soap
-Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab All Saints perfume vial
-Avene Cleanance toner
-Bite Beauty 1999 lipgloss from the 15 Shades of Sephora collection
-mark Jewel mini perfume
-mark Wondergloss lip gloss in Pink Shine
I liked Dessert Absinthe but wouldn't buy from the company again (they are now Sugar and Spite). I had no issues but way back when, they misrepresented themselves as having refunded for orders not sent when they hadn't. People had to wait years for a refund for products they didn't get under the previous moniker. They seem to have cleaned up their act but I won't take chances.
You really did use up a very impressive pile of products over the last two months! I can't believe that you were able to finish up 2 lip glosses! I can't remember the last time that I did that!
Such a bummer to have liked Dessert Absinthe so much, and need to avoid the line because of their earlier shady practices. What a horrible legacy that certainly must have cost them a great many customers! I don't blame you for not wanting to take chances!