- Lola's Secret Beauty Blog: Now that the weather is warming up it's time to stock up on new sunscreens, and Sun Bum Continuous Spray Sunscreen & Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion are two of the best for the long days of summer!
- beautyXposé: Looking to fall in love with a new lip product? Read Kristin’s thoughts on Lancôme Lip Lover.
- daydreaming beauty: Amber tests out all natural perfumes and Whipped Body Butter from Pure Natural Diva this week on daydreaming beauty.
- TheFabZilla: How often do you exfoliate? Kathryne from TheFabZilla tries Beautisol Exscrub Me #FaceExfoliant.
- Beauty by Miss L: Does Avon Super Drama mascara really add dramatic volume & length to your lashes?
- Glamorable!: Glamorable is venturing into the world of brights with new Wet N Wild Color Icon 5-pan eyeshadow palette. Click here to read the full review.
- The Feminine Files: Kristina has some super convenient Tarte Modern Eyes Shadow/ Liner Duo's for review
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison recommends Travalo Refillable Perfume Spray for women who love scent and are on-the-go or travel.
- Makeup Life and Love: Does your skin change with the seasons? Tired of searching for the perfect primer? Keep reading as Jamie, shows us this week's installment of 'Covering the Bases' with her top primer picks to suit all your needs...
- Adna Cristina Beauty: @NYXUKCosmetics Bronzer & Blush Combo - Review, Photos & Swatches.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Goldie Oldie Thursday presents TROPICAL!! I love the sun!
- Beauty Apocalypse : Check out this at-home gel nails system from Mally: Game Changer!
- New World Beautiful: Now on center stage, let’s all give a big hand to stripper beauty tips!
- The Passenger Element: Wet n Wild Coverall Foundation in 819 Medium - swatch.
Sunday, April 27, 2014
Catch Up on Your Weekend Beauty Reading with The Beauty Blogazons!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
I love reading all of your comments and interacting with you- so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts, and to ask questions. Remember that what you have to say is of interest to all of us! Always feel free to email me directly as well. SPAM and advertising links will not be published.