Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
KYPRIS Beauty Elixir III is described as, "a multi-active, moisturizing facial oil for scent-sensitive complexions." It contains no essential oils that can cause sensitive skin to become reactive or irritated, and it contains, "certified, bio-identical CoQ10, Vitamin C Ester, and a rainbow of phytonutrients and essential fatty acids...." This potent, antioxidant-rich, natural face oil, which is filled with nourishing actives, is formulated to deeply moisturize, nourish, soften and tone the skin while imparting a beautiful luminosity. It has a lightweight and fast absorbing texture, and a warm and sweet earthy aroma that is pleasant, but it does dissipate soon upon absorption.
According to KYPRIS,
Beauty Elixir III: Prismatic Array is a 100% active formula replete with free radical-quenching CoQ10, collagen-inspiring Vitamin C ester, and a rainbow of phytonutrients, essential fatty acids, and natural actives without the inclusion of essential oils to accommodate especially sensitive complexions.
Directions: Daily AM and PM by itself or for best results in combination with KYPRIS products.
Gently press 2 to 3 drops into face, neck, and décolleté morning and night.
* 18 Active Natural Ingredients
* Holistic practitioners recognize Kaneka certified therapeutic grade CoQ10 as the gold standard of antioxidant care. This CoQ10 is made by a patented process from yeast in an oxygen free environment to yield a potent, bio-identical CoQ10 that has shown to diminish the appearance of sun damage new and old.
* Highly stable, pure Vitamin C works in concert with Vitamin E to support the skin’s production and protection of collagen for increased resilience and suppleness.
* Bursting with minerals, amino acids, and more than 150% more vitamin E than Argan oil, Prickly Pear Seed oil improves skin elasticity, suppleness, and effectively combats damaging free radical formation.
* Rich in phytosterols, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A, and E, Baobab oil reinforces skin’s barrier function by reducing loss of moisture and encouraging cellular regeneration.
* Despite its light texture, Kukui oil’s fatty acid profile rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids is especially nourishing and helps ameliorate the effects of UV overexposure.
* Supercritical extraction of Rosehip fruit provides a rich source of phytonutrients with high antioxidant capability and a prized essential fatty acid composition ideal for healing chapped or irritated skin.
Ingredients: Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil, Adansonia digitata (baobab) Oil, Aleurites moloccans (Kukui) Oil, Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Curcubita pepo (Pumpkin Seed) Oil, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Opuntia engelmannii (Prickly Pear Seed) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Extract, Hippophae rhamonides (Seabuckthorn Bearry) Extract, Punica granatum (Pomegranate Seed) Extract, Rubus occidentalis (Black Raspberry Seed) Oil, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry Seed) Oil, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate (From Licorice), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Non- GMO Mixed Tocopherols.
$70.00 for .47 oz from Kypris, Nordstrom, Beautyhabit, Credo Beauty, Cult Beauty, The Detox Market, Anthropologie, Citrine Natural Beauty Bar and LeVert Beauty.
$150.00 for 1.59 ozoz. from Kypris, Nordstrom, Beautyhabit, Credo Beauty, Cult Beauty, The Detox Market, Selfridges, and Citrine Natural Beauty Bar (Affiliate Links).
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2018 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.