Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
KYPRIS Beauty Elixir III is described as, "a multi-active, moisturizing facial oil for scent-sensitive complexions." It contains no essential oils that can cause sensitive skin to become reactive or irritated, and it contains, "certified, bio-identical CoQ10, Vitamin C Ester, and a rainbow of phytonutrients and essential fatty acids...." This potent, antioxidant-rich, natural face oil, which is filled with nourishing actives, is formulated to deeply moisturize, nourish, soften and tone the skin while imparting a beautiful luminosity. It has a lightweight and fast absorbing texture, and a warm and sweet earthy aroma that is pleasant, but it does dissipate soon upon absorption.
According to KYPRIS,
Beauty Elixir III: Prismatic Array is a 100% active formula replete with free radical-quenching CoQ10, collagen-inspiring Vitamin C ester, and a rainbow of phytonutrients, essential fatty acids, and natural actives without the inclusion of essential oils to accommodate especially sensitive complexions.
Directions: Daily AM and PM by itself or for best results in combination with KYPRIS products.
Gently press 2 to 3 drops into face, neck, and décolleté morning and night.
* 18 Active Natural Ingredients
* Holistic practitioners recognize Kaneka certified therapeutic grade CoQ10 as the gold standard of antioxidant care. This CoQ10 is made by a patented process from yeast in an oxygen free environment to yield a potent, bio-identical CoQ10 that has shown to diminish the appearance of sun damage new and old.
* Highly stable, pure Vitamin C works in concert with Vitamin E to support the skin’s production and protection of collagen for increased resilience and suppleness.
* Bursting with minerals, amino acids, and more than 150% more vitamin E than Argan oil, Prickly Pear Seed oil improves skin elasticity, suppleness, and effectively combats damaging free radical formation.
* Rich in phytosterols, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A, and E, Baobab oil reinforces skin’s barrier function by reducing loss of moisture and encouraging cellular regeneration.
* Despite its light texture, Kukui oil’s fatty acid profile rich in omega 3 essential fatty acids is especially nourishing and helps ameliorate the effects of UV overexposure.
* Supercritical extraction of Rosehip fruit provides a rich source of phytonutrients with high antioxidant capability and a prized essential fatty acid composition ideal for healing chapped or irritated skin.
Ingredients: Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Cocos nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil, Adansonia digitata (baobab) Oil, Aleurites moloccans (Kukui) Oil, Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil, Curcubita pepo (Pumpkin Seed) Oil, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Opuntia engelmannii (Prickly Pear Seed) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Extract, Hippophae rhamonides (Seabuckthorn Bearry) Extract, Punica granatum (Pomegranate Seed) Extract, Rubus occidentalis (Black Raspberry Seed) Oil, Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry Seed) Oil, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate (From Licorice), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Non- GMO Mixed Tocopherols.
$70.00 for .47 oz from Kypris, Nordstrom, Beautyhabit, Credo Beauty, Cult Beauty, The Detox Market, Anthropologie, Citrine Natural Beauty Bar and LeVert Beauty.
$150.00 for 1.59 ozoz. from Kypris, Nordstrom, Beautyhabit, Credo Beauty, Cult Beauty, The Detox Market, Selfridges, and Citrine Natural Beauty Bar (Affiliate Links).
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2018 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.
I remember you writing about this highly appealing natural brand not too long ago. With the blizzard raging outside, I am eager to use hydrating, comforting skincare products like this lovely facial oil!ReplyDelete
Hi Allison, Yes, I have one more of their lovely face oils. Their products are very high quality, and the extra hydration is perfect for the winter. This is doing wonders for my skin since the weather has been cold, but it is nothing compared to your New England winter weather!!Delete
Sounds like a nice oil. I can sometimes have sensitive skin for certain ingredients and prefer to not risk having reactions, so this would be a good option to try.ReplyDelete
This is definitely a great oil for sensitive skin. My skin is sometimes sensitive, and this definitely soothes it when it is irritated. I highly recommend it.Delete
This is a lovely face oil, so soothing!ReplyDelete
I agree, it really is, Cindy!Delete
I have the 1000 roses oil and I love it! Thanks for sharing details on this product!ReplyDelete
I have their 1000 Roses oil as well, and love it so much! This is the same high quality that you expect from KYPRIS.Delete
Your knowledge of oils for skincare is incomparable. This sounds like another excellent one.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much, Marcia! You just made my day! Yes, this is definitely a wonderful face oil!Delete
Going on my must-try. I don’t see animal ingredients, it’s also CFReplyDelete
It's definitely a must-try. Yes, i's cruelty-free, and it contains no animal ingredients! This is definitely a brand that you should try!Delete
Kypris is super luxe! Lots of good ingredients and no bad stuff!ReplyDelete
Exactly! I am a huge fan of their products, and this oil does not disappoint.Delete
I've never heard of this brand before but it sounds like an amazing products from a good brand. The next time I'm looking for a facial oil I'll make sure to put this one into the running.ReplyDelete
They make first rate luxury face oils, and I highly recommend the brand. Their 1000 Roses oil is incredible as well.Delete