Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
KYPRIS Beauty has been on my radar for a while, and I have really been wanting to try their luxury face oils from the moment that I first became aware of them. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that I was absolutely thrilled to try KYPRIS Beauty Elixir I 1000 Roses.
Given my penchant for ultra-luxe beauty oils, I was eager to see whether this delectably aromatic elixir would be a good fit for the needs of my normal/combination skin, and I am pleased to report that it most definitely is.
This luscious deep golden elixir, with its warm and earthy rose aroma, is lightweight and fast absorbing, and a few drops is more than enough to treat the face, neck and décolleté. As is always the case, I prefer to use my beauty oils on warm, damp freshly cleansed skin– because this method assures even faster absorption, and allows you to use less product. From the moment that KYPRIS Beauty Elixir I 1000 Roses is absorbed– it delivers on its promise to "deliver dewy, glowing, rose-petal-soft skin. I immediately note a pronounced luminosity, and my skin is unmistakably ultra-soft, smooth, supple and hydrated. Furthermore, this antioxidant-rich botanical blend, which includes the petals of 1,000 organic Bulgarian roses, has potent anti-inflammatory properties that reduce redness and soothe the complexion. In addition to using this alone and in conjunction with other skincare products, I also like to add a drop of this beauty oil to my foundation for a dewy finish.
According to KYPRIS Beauty,
For Rose lovers. A 100% active, moisturizing Beauty oil formulated with holistic principles in mind. Scientifically established nutrients, a plethora of botanical extracts, and the essential oil of 1,000 organic Bulgarian roses combine to repair signs of environmental challenge to deliver dewy, glowing, rose-petal-soft skin.
For: Most skin types. Especially beneficial for skin challenged by time and the elements such as unruly hormones or pollution.
Directions: Gently press 2 to 3 drops into face, neck, and décolleté morning and night. Allow time for Elixir to melt into skin. For external use only.
- 19 Active Natural Ingredients
- Organic and Biodynamic Bulgarian Rose Essential Oil readily tosses its voluptuous bouquet of honeyed rose blossoms. Hand picked beneath the quiet of early morning sky, more than 1,000 distilled roses yield the luxurious and pampering essential oil in each bottle of Beauty Elixir I. Studied for its ability to uplift spirits and combat acne, this gorgeous essence is best known for its softening effect on even the most environmentally challenged complexions.
- Holistic practitioners recognize Kaneka certified therapeutic grade CoQ10 as the gold standard of antioxidant care. This CoQ10 is made by a patented process from yeast in an oxygen free environment to yield a potent, bio-identical CoQ10 that has shown to diminish the appearance of sun damage new and old.
- Vitamin C Ester works in concert with Vitamin E to support the skin’s production and protection of collagen for increased resilience and suppleness.
- An abundant source of phytosterols, essential fatty acids, and vitamins A and E, Baobab oil reinforces skin’s barrier function by reducing loss of moisture and encouraging cellular renewal.
- Rich in anthocyanins, the oil of Black Raspberry Seed targets the root of inflammation to maintain skin’s overall integrity and Beauty.
- Supercritical extraction of Pomegranate Seed contains more than 60% punicic acid, a prized conjugated fatty acid, whose ambitious skin-strengthening properties tame inflammation and eliminate signs of overexposure to the elements especially the effects of too much sun.
$90.00 for .47 oz. from KYPRIS Beauty, Anthropologie, Beautyhabit, Cult Beauty, Credo Beauty, Selfridges, Nordstrom, The Detox Market and LeVERT Beauty.
$225.00 for 1.59 oz. from KYPRIS Beauty, Beautyhabit, Cult Beauty, Credo Beauty, Selfridges, Nordstrom and LeVERT Beauty (Affiliate Links).
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2017 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.