Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
I have to tell you that I had one very nasty cold this season, and one of the few pleasures that I found at this time was taking hot showers to open up my sinuses and relieve some of the symptoms. I didn't do much to pamper myself in terms of skincare, and didn't wear any makeup– partly because I felt awful– but also because I didn't want to contaminate any of my products. That said, I definitely luxuriated in wonderful products in the shower that made me feel a little better. One of my greatest obsessions during that time was the Sol De Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel, and it has remained one of my all-time favorite shower gels since then!
Sol De Janeiro Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel is a rich and creamy lathering shower gel that gently cleans the skin without stripping it, and it smells utterly delicious. The creamy coconut aroma is punctuated by slight notes of jasmine, heliotrope and vanilla, but it is neither overpowering, nor too sweet, but instead warm and rich. The coconut oil leaves skin soft, smooth and hydrated, and it boasts suitable emollience for shaving. In fact, I prefer using this to shaving cream for my legs and under arms.
- Top: pistachio, almond
- Mid: heliotrope, jasmine petals
- Dry: vanilla, salted caramel, sandalwood
Brazilian 4 Play Moisturizing Shower Cream-Gel is infused with naturally powerful ingredients from the Amazon, including a blend of nourishing cupuaçu butter, skin-conditioning coconut oil, and the antioxidant superpower of açaí. This lathering wash also makes an excellent shaving cream. It leaves a deliciously addictive pistachio-caramel fragrance lingering on skin all day.
Select Ingredients and their attributes:
- Cupuaçu Butter, the Amazon’s answer to Shea Butter, is chock full of fatty-acids, Phytosterols and Polyphenols, powerful ingredients that lock in moisture and help restore skin’s elasticity.
- Coconut Oil is all the rage now, but Brazilians have been enjoying their ample supply for centuries. Melts easily into skin to soften, condition and moisturize.
- Açaí is the antioxidant super fruit powerhouse that helps keep skin healthy and young.
$25.00 for 13 oz. from Sephora (Affiliate Links).
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2017 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.