Press Sample & Purchased (Affiliate Links)
While I did not finish a significant number of full size products in October, I did manage to finish a good many deluxe samples, and for that I am happy. My full size empties are overwhelmingly utilitarian products like hand soap and makeup wipes, nonetheless it felt good placing all of the containers in my recycle bin.
FULL SIZE EMPTIES:1) Baby Foot Exfoliant Foot Peel (Reviewed here): is an all-natural, foot exfoliant that removes dead skin and callouses unlike anything that I have experienced before. It leaves feet unbelievably soft and smooth without any rigorous effort on your part. The formula features 17 types of natural extracts that allow your feet to exfoliate natural and effectively. If you are ready to see your feet molt like a snake, then this is a must-try!
2) J.R. Watkins Hand Soap in Coconut (Reviewed here): Among the reasons that J.R. Watkins makes my very favorite soaps is that they are hard on dirt while remaining soft on the hands. No matter how many times I wash my hands in a day they are always left soft and moisturized. The coconut scent is utterly delectable!
4) Blum Naturals All-Purpose Cleansing Wipes Fresh Scent (Discussed here): All Purpose Cleansing Wipes are, "infused with Aloe Vera; it is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes & proteins. Our convenient mini canister pack can be used anywhere, anytime, throughout the day." This is perfect for anyone on the go, and the perfect solution for those days when you do lots of heavy swatching!
5) Vita Liberata Super Fine Skin Polish (Reviewed here): This is a wonderful body scrub that removes dead skin cells effectively so that you have a smooth surface upon which to apply your self tanner. While I am not much of a self-tanner, I am a big exfoliator, and I really like this product a lot.
SAMPLE SIZE EMPTIES:6 & 7) Antica Farmacista Lemon Verbena Shower Gel: I absolutely love Lemon Verbena scented body products, and this has to be one of my very favorites. These deluxe samples were given to me by a friend, and the scent is so amazing that I am planning on buying the full size bottle.
8) RADICAL Skincare Extreme Repair Cream: is a rich, "multiaction cream featuring a blend of 18 active ingredients to protect from visible signs of aging, deliver deep hydration, and even skin’s tone." Skin is left remarkably hydrated, soft, smooth and supple. It feels so good on the skin that it's hard not to reach for it!
9) RADICAL Skincare Peptide Infused Antioxidant Serum (Reviewed here): This serum sinks in instantaneously and leaves my skin deliriously hydrated, soft, supple, plumped and glowing. N.B. I have tried it many times without a face oil to make sure that I was actually getting the luminous glow from this serum, and the results are unmistakable. My skin has a pronounced clarity and luminosity that is further enhanced by a remarkably smooth texture. It is a very potent antioxidant rich anti-aging serum that not only protects the skin, but also moisturizes and imparts an unmistakable ethereal glow. The richly packed peptides increase collagen production and the antioxidants work overtime protecting the skin against the damaging effects of free radicals.
10) RADICAL Skincare Youth Infusion Serum is a light weight hydrating serum that lifts and plumps skin, and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. I an currently testing a full size bottle, and love it! (Review forthcoming)
11) REN Micro Polish Cleanser (Reviewed here): I received a generous lab sample from REN before this amazing product hit the market, and I was taken by it from my first use. My skin, while combination, can be very sensitive to harsh abrasives- so I am always more than a little concerned about the outcome of trying a new facial scrub. This gentle scrub did NOT irritate my skin in the least bit, but instead it gave it an amazing clarity and glow.
12) VENeffect Anti-Aging Eye Treatment (Review forthcoming): "This highly effective eye treatment with the VENeffect advanced phytoestrogen technology improves elasticity around the delicate eye area, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a younger looking, brighter appearance."
My kin is left soft, moisturized ad remarkably brightened. Furthermore, fine lines are softened and the texture of my skin is left very smooth.
13) Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream (Reviewed here): If you are looking for a super moisturizing hand cream to fight dry skin this winter, then grab a tube of Yu-Be! It is super effective, and has been a staple in my purse for a very long time.
14) NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (Reviewed here): This is still one of my very favorite tinted moisturizers because it leaves skin moisturized and with a gorgeous dewy glow. It actually offers very good coverage for a tinted moisturizer, and it really feels wonderful on the skin.
15) evanhealy Rosehip Treatment Facial Serum Rose (Reviewed here): evanhealy makes such high quality skincare products that are both ultra effective and affordable. If you love rose face oils, then this is definitely one to try. It leaves my skin soft, supple, hydrated and luminous all day long. The scent is heavenly and the texture is lightweight and fast absorbing.
16) Assorted samples: Not much to say about these three samples because I don't remember what they were!
What did you finish, toss, give away or return in October? Any duds to report? Any fab finds that are must-haves?
Copyright © 2015 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved (Affiliate Links).