Press Samples & Purchased (Affiliate Links)
There is no question that I did a far less impressive job finishing up products in September, but I did go on vacation, and therefore didn't use up a more normal amount of products given that I wasn't home for a good portion of the month. That said, I did finish up a few things– so I thought that I would share my thoughts.
1) J.R. Watkins Hand Soap in Aloe & Green Tea (reviewed here): J.R. Watkins makes my all-time favorite hand soaps. I always have several of them in use at a time, and I buy them in multiples. They clean the skin without ever stripping it, and leave hands soft and supple. I just can't say enough good things about this product specifically, and their products in general. A+
2) Pure Natural Diva Whisper Body & Room Spray in Natural (reviewed here): I really loved their aptly named Whisper Body & Room Spray– it leaves the softest veil of fragrance that can be used from head to toe, or in your home. This is perfect for people who cannot tolerate cloying scents, but still like a hint of fragrance. I want to try their other scents.
3) Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack: I need to buy more of this miraculous deep conditioner because it left my naturally curly hair deeply moisturized, tamed the frizz, and left it shiny and baby soft! The coconut smell is absolutely delicious!
4) Hask Argan Oil from Morocco Intense Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment (featured here): While this packet is intended for a single use, I was able to get two full treatments out of this single packet. My hair was left soft, supple and it really tamed my frizz. I would definitely purchase this.
5) Exuviance Performance Peel AP 25 (featured here): This is a very easy to use, and highly effective, 2-Step system that consists of an Activator Pad to exfoliate dead skin cells, and a Neutralizer Pad to prevent further exfoliation. The result is baby soft glowing skin that is even in tone, and more youthful in appearance. I'm obsessed with facial peels, and Exuviance Performance Peel AP 25 offers the efficacy of a professional in-office peel in the convenience of your home!
What did you use up, toss out, give away or return in September? Any real duds or winners? Please to tell!
Copyright © 2015 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.