Press Sample (Unaffiliated Links)
Skin luminizers offer a wonderful way to enhance the complexion, offer a dewy finish, and the highly sought-after youthful luminosity. They are perfect for everything from warm weather minimalist makeup to a more formal evening out, and they can be used in a multitude of ways. Tarina Tarantino's Pearl Glow Luminizing Primer, however, differs from the typical luminizers because it is also a primer, and therefore this 2 in 1 formula is a high performing multipurpose product.
As a primer, Tarina Tarantino's Pearl Glow Luminizing Primer extends the life of finishing products while offering them a gorgeous glow. It glides across the skin effortlessly and provides a perfect smooth base for tinted moisturizers, BB and CC creams and foundations– extending their wear-time exponentially. Furthermore, the light reflecting pigments soften the appearance of fine lines, pores, and any other noticeable imperfections in favor of a youthful and luminous glow.
I have used Pearl Glow Luminizing Primer in the following ways:
1) An All-Over Light Luminizer on Nearly No-Makeup Days: The luminosity that this lovely product imparts is perfect for days when I only feel like wearing sunscreen, mascara and lip gloss. It offers added dimension to the skin that looks natural and dewy.
2) As a Strategically Placed Highlighter: This is perfect to use when you only seek to highlight specific parts of the face like cheek bones etc.
3) Used Under Makeup as a Primer: For the times that you really want or need to use a primer, but this one offers the skin gorgeous praiseworthy radiance.
4) On Top of Makeup as a Luminizer: If you seek a less diffused luminizer, and aren't seeking the effects of a primer.
5) Mixing it with a Foundation, BB or CC Cream, or Tinted Moisturizer: This has always been one of my favorite ways to use a luminizer because it allows you to customize the coverage and level of luminosity desired.
In each of the aforementioned modes of application, I found that Tarina Tarantino's Pearl Glow Luminizing Primer did an outstanding job. It is highly effective as a primer and luminizer, and has a gorgeous glowing finish.
This is an amazing 2 in 1 formula providing luminosity and primer in 1, for all skin types! This formula contains light reflective pigments which bounce the light away from the face giving a soft focus diffused glow leaving skin looking youthful and perfected.
Ingredients: Water, Octyldodecanol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Glycerin, Alumina, Manganese Dioxide, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.
$32.00 for 1 oz. from Tarina Tarantino (Unaffiliated Links).
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2015 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.