Press Samples, GWP & Purchased by Me (Affiliate Links)
I am in a state of utter shock that March is winding down already. I was so busy at work that I barely had time to come up for air, and when I finally did the month was nearly over! I did manage to use up a few full size products and a handful of samples, and am happy to have added a few more empty containers to my recycle bin.
2) J.R. Watkins Naturals Lemon Hand Soap (reviewed here): J.R. Watkins makes my all-time favorite hand soaps, and their Lemon scent has to be my favorite. These wonderful liquid soaps leave skin soft and hydrated instead of stripped and dry! I need to buy more on my next trip to the grocery store!
3) Belli All Day Moisture Body Lotion (reviewed here): This lightly lemon scented lotion is ultra moisturizing, and so pleasant to use. I left it on my nightstand and used it every day until one sad day when there was no more to use!
4) Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash (featured here): This was a deluxe sample from one of my BB5 boxes, and it was so good that it's now on my must-buy list! It leaves skin clean, soft and hydrated– it is also wonderful for shaving legs and underarms!
5) Antica Farmacista Lemon Verbena Shower Gel: I absolutely love Lemon Verbena scented body products, and this has to be one of my very favorites. This deluxe sample was given to me by a friend, and it is so amazing that I am planning on buying the full size as soon as I finish up my current body washes.
6) The Honest Company Honest Face + Body Lotion (reviewed here): I have yet to use a product from The Honest Company that I don't really really like, and this lotion is perfectly hydrating and a true pleasure to use.
7) REN Glyco Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask (reviewed here): I have been using this highly effective exfoliating mask for years, and I still think that it is one of the best of its kind. It effortlessly dissolves dead skin cells, and it reminds me a bit of Orange Marmalade without the rinds! Skin is left delectably soft, smooth and radiant!
8) TATCHA Radiant Deep Brightening Serum (featured here): This beautiful serum hydrates, smoothes, softens and illuminates so effectively and the results are so pronounced that this is a definite must-have for me. TATCHA remains one of my favorite lines.
9) Mario Badescu Hyaluronic Eye Cream (reviewed here): This eye cream is a great hydrator for skin that is dry and dehydrated, and the results are immediate. It is also very affordable– making it a great choice for the wallet!
10) Malin + Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser (reviewed here): I initially thought that this was going to be a harsh and stripping cleanser that I wouldn't be able to use on my face, but was I ever wrong. Not only is this a gentle cleanser, but it leaves my skin soft and smooth. It's brilliant by itself and with a Clarisonic!
11) Assorted foundation samples: Nothing to report because I don't remember what was in each little pot!
Rodan + Fields Redefine Acute Care for Expression Lines (reviewed here): These are very effective little magical cloths that temporarily plump and lift expression lines. If you haven't tried anything from Rodan + Fields– let me just say that they make amazingly high quality products that are well worth trying.
13) Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Wipes (reviewed here): These are still among my very favorite cleansing wipes. They are gentle and never bother my sensitive eyes.
14) Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths (featured here): I haven't used these long enough to give you a full report, but I tried them during really hot weather at work when I was running around and sweating, and they were great for freshening up before reapplying deodorant.
15) Colbert MD sample packets (Soothe Night, Nutrify & Protect Day and Stimulate The Serum): Normally I wouldn't bother to comment on using a couple of sample packets, but in the case of Colbert MD I have to note that this exquisite line does not disappoint. Colbert MD Illumino Face Oil (reviewed here) remains one of my all-time favorite luxury oils, and I am thoroughly impressed by Colbert MD Uplift Eye Serum (review forthcoming), Colbert MD Nourish Eye Cream (review forthcoming) and Colbert MD Intensify Facial Disks (review forthcoming). While the three sample packets in this post don't provide enough product to review– I will say that I am quite impressed and definitely want to try all three.
What did you finish up, throw away, give away, or return in March? Any great products worthy of mention? Any real duds to avoid?
Press Samples, GWP & Purchased by Me. All views expressed are categorically my own (Affiliate Links).
Copyright © 2015 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.