Press Samples (Affiliated Links)
There are two new all natural, eco-friendly, paraben and toxin-free personal care lines that were recently introduced to the marketplace, and they are both well worth considering. Little Twig is a baby skincare line, and Eco Me offers safe and delightfully scented household products.
While Little Twig products were formulated for the delicate skin of babies, their products are so wonderful that they are happily used by all members of the family.
Little Twig Calming Lavender Baby Wash is an all-natural blend of "soothing lavender, restorative chamomile and gentle bubbles" that turn your tub into "a sanctuary of tranquil bath time bliss." It provides aromatherapeutic benefits that are calming and relaxing, and that encourage a better night’s sleep for babies and adults. It is also wonderful when used as a shower gel, and I found that it even did an exemplary job as a shaving gel for my underarms and legs. It leaves skin soft, hydrated and smooth. The scent is not in the least bit pungent, but instead it is a mellow lavender that delights the senses.
- All-natural body wash featuring lavender and chamomile
- Provides a safe and natural bath time alternative
- Comprised of the most effective organic and botanical ingredients in a simple recipe for pure and gentle personal care
- Developed with the advice of pediatricians and real-life parents
- Safe for the entire family
- Completely free of phthalates, sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrances, nut, soy or wheat
- pH balanced and ideal for sensitive skin
Also available in tangerine and unscented.
Suggested Retail (Online prices may be discounted) $12.50 for 8.5 oz., $17.50 for 17oz., and $31.99 for 34oz. from Little Twig (US), Drugstore.com, Amazon, Walgreens and Pharmaca.Eco-Me Natural Plant Extract Dish Soap in Lemon Fresh is hands down my very favorite dish soap. This earth-friendly, lemon scented wonder is gentle on the hands, but is also highly effective at thoroughly cleaning even the most dirty dishes. I have never smelled such a lovely lemon dish soap as this one, and it is so pleasant that the experience of washing dishes no longer feels like a necessary chore. While I use the dishwasher, I do have pots and pans that require hand-washing, and this is now my go-to dish soap for cleaning them. I will be sure to pick up another bottle at Whole Foods when I finish this one.
Say goodbye to dirty dishes with this all-natural, earth-friendly soap featuring food-grade and plant -based ingredients that are tough on grease, but gentle on hands. And, it’s non-toxic, so it’s safe to use on baby and kids’ dishes too!
- All-natural sudsy dish soap featuring family and earth friendly ingredients
- Cuts grease, while gentle on hands
- Comprised of all-natural ingredients that are food-grade and derived from plants; features vinegar (food-grade) for natural antibacterial properties, helping to reduce germs and bacteria
- Non-toxic – safe to use on baby and kids’ dishes
- Completely free of sulfates, phthalates, petro-chemicals, ethoxylate, 1,4 Dioxane, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, synthetic fragrances and harmful preservatives
- PETA and Leaping Bunny approved; no animal testing or by-products
- Natural clean scents smell healthy and fresh.
Key ingredients include:
- Decyl Glucoside (coconut-derived soap): a natural, non-ionic surfactant, from renewable plant raw materials.
- Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (food-grade emulsifier): a natural, food grade emulsifier derived from sodium salt of lactic acid.
- Caprylyl Capryl Glucoside (plant-base solubilizer): Mild, solubilizing non-ionic surfactant that is obtained from renewable vegetable origin.
- Leuconostoc (radish root): a natural preservative with antimicrobial benefits.
- Potassium Sorbate (food-grade preservative): a natural preservative from the potassium salt of sorbic acid, used to preserve food and skin care products
- Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil (plant essential oils): Lemongrass oil is a natural antimicrobial, antiseptic, astringent and a bactericide that acts like a natural preservative and fragrance.
Little Twig Calming Lavender Baby Lotion is a delightfully scented mild lavender lotion that is gentle and moisturizing. It leaves my skin silky smooth and soft, and moisturized for hours. While it was created for the delicate skin of babies, it is such a lovely lotion that it will be enjoyed by people of all ages.
Bath time or anytime, our Pediatrician tested formula nourishes dry & troubled skin with gentle, milky moisture. Lavender and lemon soothes the mind, vitamin E, jojoba and tea tree oil heals and softens the skin.
- All-Natural calming baby lotion comprised of the most effective organic and botanical ingredients.
- Lavender and lemon scents are commonly used to promote calm and relaxation.
- Vitamin E, jojoba and tea tree oil help heal and soften the skin.
- Developed with the advice of pediatricians and real-life parents.
- Safe for the entire family
- Completely free of phthalates, sulfates, parabens,synthetic fragrances, nut, soy or wheat.
- pH balanced.
- Non irritating and ideal for sensitive skin.
Little Twig, Drugstore.com and Amazon.
Overall Assessment: Two lovely new eco-friendly lines to help ring in the new year. Both are well worth exploring– particularly if you are looking to purchase high quality eco-friendly products.
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own (Affiliate Links).
Copyright © 2014 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.