Purchased by me (Affiliate Links)
It is no secret that the magnificent products from The Organic Pharmacy long ago swept me off of my feet. Not only are their products remarkably potent and effective, but they are loaded with safe ingredients that
rival exceed the efficacy of their chemical-laden luxury counterparts. If you seek clean antioxidant rich anti-aging products that boast impressive efficacy while being a true joy to use-- then prepare to be thoroughly impressed and delighted by the wonders of The Organic Pharmacy. I remain a faithful enthusiast of the line, and thought that I would share what I absolutely love from the line, and what I really want to try.
The Love List:
1) Rose Balm ($69.00. Reviewed here; and featured here): This delightful multipurpose balm is packed with 7 super plant oils, "from argan, pomegranate, rose hip and calendula to nourish, repair and keep the skin and any part of the body looking fabulous." I love to use it on my lips and cuticles, but also anywhere that needs added moisture. I will never be without this rose treasure!
2) Rose Plus Anti-Ageing Cream ($235.00. Review forthcoming; and featured here): This antioxidant rich anti-aging powerhouse cream employs cutting edge technology to create an herbal, cosmeceutical and botanical masterpiece. This earthy rose cream lifts, tones and evens skin tone while softening lines and wrinkles. Furthermore, skin is left deeply hydrated and undeniably radiant.
3) Carrot Butter Cleanser ($74.00. Review forthcoming): If you are among the many people to have discovered the wonders of cleansing balms and cleansing oils, then The Organic Pharmacy's Carrot Butter Cleanser is a definite must-have. This amazing cleansing butter is free of all unhealthy synthetic ingredients, and is amazing in its ability to remove every bit of makeup and dirt effortlessly. The silky oily texture melts everything away and leaves the skin unbelievably soft and supple. Be forewarned, once you try this you will never want to be without it!
4) Rose Plus Brightening Complex ($198.00. Review forthcoming; and featured here): This is the brightening serum to end all other brightening serums. It really is that good! Not only does this impart an unprecedented level of radiance to the skin, but it also works over-time fading hyperpigmentation. If that wasn't enough, it also smooths, hydrates and refines the skin. It contains Papaya proteolytic enzymes that exfoliate dead and damaged skin cells-- revealing soft and smooth skin. Furthermore, Fruit Acids from Hibiscus, Cucumber and Mulberry "act on the production and accumulation of pigments through inhibition of the enzyme tyrosinase as well as a second exfoliation action." My skin looks and feels amazing whenever I use this visionary product, and if The Organic Pharmacy ever stops making this I will cry.
5) Rose Plus Marine Collagen Complex ($235.00. Reviewed here; and featured here): This antioxidant rich anti-aging complex is The Organic Pharmacy's "ultimate anti-ageing skin smoothing serum" that helps to reduce fine lines while stimulating elastin and collagen production. The end result is silky smooth skin that is hydrated and lifted. On particularly warm days I can use this with their Antioxidant Face Firming Serum in lieu of a moisturizer.
6) Antioxidant Face Gel ($110.00. Featured here): This is a very powerful anti-aging gel that is very light in texture, but very rich in herbal extracts and cosmeceuticals. It lifts the skin, minimizes the appearance of enlarged pores, and "mops-up free radicals and reduces wrinkles."
7) Antioxidant Face Firming Serum ($160.00. Reviewed here): All longtime readers of Lola's Secret Beauty Blog know that I have a serious penchant for luxury beauty oils, and The Organic Pharmacy's Antioxidant Face Firming Serum remains one of the very best that I have ever used. It is an antioxidant rich super serum, "that has been nicknamed ‘the instant face lift’. It reverses skin damage, lifts and tones the skin, reduces wrinkles and mops up free radicals." Furthermore, the delectable citrus scent delights the spirit while one's skin experiences new levels of luminosity and clarity. This is an astounding achievement, and if you love luxury face oils you owe it to yourself to try this one!
8) Cold Pressed Rose Hip Oil ($60.00. Reviewed here; and featured here): This is yet another masterful anti-aging and repairing treatment oil. It "repairs and reverses sun damage, reverses premature ageing from the sun." It also reduces scarring and wrinkles while deeply nourishing and hydrating the skin.
9) Flower Petal Deep Cleanser and Mask ($67.00. Reviewed here; and featured here): This dual action exfoliator and mask not only deeply cleanses the skin, but it also draws out impurities with such vigor and precision that you might be a little shocked to see what comes out of your pores the first time that you use this amazing product. My complexion is deeply cleansed and left beautifully radiant every time that I use this highly effective mask. It is also very gentle and kind to the skin!
10) Enzyme Peel Mask with Vitamin C and Papaya ($79.00. Review forthcoming): "The enzymatic and peeling action gently removes dead skin cells, reduces blackheads, diminishes age spots, reduces fine lines and leaves the skin nourished, radiant, soft and renewed to its natural perfection." You will get no argument from me there! This beautiful mask is a very refreshing gel that transforms the skin in a mere 10 minutes. You will look and feel as though you received a professional facial in record time, and will want to make this a regular part of your at-home beauty routine.
The Lust List:
1) Rose Facial Cleansing Gel ($85.00): A gorgeous Rose and Rose Hip infused wash. Gently cleanses the face and refreshes the skin. An Aloe, Rose Hip, Rose and Bilberry infused cleansing gel that gently cleans and conditions the skin leaving it fresh and glowing.
2) Gene Expression Serum ($330.00): Inspired by the science of how our genes can affect our ageing made possible by advances in gene mapping and how we can protect our cells by using and taking the right ingredients. Gene Expression Lifting Serum is the culmination of years of research and the latest innovation in a serum that helps dramatically improve the appearance of the seven signs of aging.
3) Expression Treatment ($90.00): A targeted treatment cream that is aimed at reducing lines on the forehead, around the eyes and mouth. Hyaluronic acid spheres along with a Peruvian herb that helps to work on muscles to smooth and relax wrinkles.
4) Cellular Protection Sun Cream SPF 50 ($69.00): A natural mineral sunscreen that combines titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to provide protection against UVA and UVB rays. No nano particles just finely micronized minerals protect the skin from premature aging and sun damage. Also infused with Aloe, Rose Hip, Shea Butter and Calendula to nourish and protect this light cream is easily absorbed and leaves no white residue.
5) Hair Serum ($43.00): A serum to give shine and moisture to hair. Gives dull frizzy hair a smooth glossy appearance. Jojoba and Rose Hip have superb moisturising and repair action for the hair. Enriched with Lavender, Cedarwood, Rosemary and Arnica this superbly moisturising serum means you can kiss dry, frizzy hair goodbye. Leaves hair silky and soft with wonderful shine.
6) Rescue Skin Oil ($75.00): The ultimate skin oil, specially designed for stubborn, dry flaky conditions. Restores elasticity to the skin and reduces scarring. For dry flaky skin. Specially designed for stubborn dry flaky conditions, this ultimate skin oil contains extracts of Chickweed, Evening Primrose and Tamanu, a unique extract from the South Seas that instantly calms and protects the skin. It restores elasticity to the skin and reduces scarring.
What are your favorite products from The Organic Pharmacy?
Copyright © 2014 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.