Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
3LAB is a name that has become synonymous with high quality products that are extraordinarily effective while remaining very pleasant to use. Their Perfect Lips lip balm is among those highly effective products, and it feels so fabulous on the lips that you may be tempted to overuse bit just to re-experience the amazing texture!
According to 3LAB,
Features and Benefits:
- Rejuvenates the lips and prevents chronic aging and dryness.
- Hydrates the lips and restores collagen, increasing lip moisture and adding volume to improve the contour of the lips.
- Fills in fine lines and wrinkles around the lips.
- Fights free radical damage.
- Phytocell Tec: biotechnologically extracted apple stem cells that protect longevity of skin stem cells, help in wound-healing and collagen production, delay senescence, combat chronological aging and preserve the youthful look of the lips.
- Nano Clair GY: the first patented liposomal encapsulated Human Growth Hormone (hGH) that treats fine lines and wrinkles. Works like hormone replacement therapy.
- Maxi Lip: hydrates the lips and restores glycosaminoglycans and collagen, increasing lip moisture and adding volume to improve the contour of the lips.
- Soline: a sunflower-derived botanical extract used in the relipidation and restructuration of dry lips. Intensely moisturizes lips and treats fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E Acetate: a natural anti-oxidant to help prevent free radical damage.
My experience: One is immediately struck by the smooth consistency, of this slightly thick balm, that effortlessly sinks into the lips. The convenient slant tip applicator gently massages the balm into the lips leaving them soft, supple, and unbelievably hydrated in record time. I tried Perfect Lips under various conditions from very chapped lips to lips in perfect condition, and I was categorically thrilled by the results. When my lips were terribly chapped, I doubted that Perfect Lips could give me the relief that I sought-- not because I doubted the efficacy of the product per se, but instead because my lips were so chapped that I didn't think that anything could give me relief. Not only did my lips look and feel better immediately, but I noticed that my lips ended up looking better than they were in their pre-chapped condition. My lips ultimately ended up being more smooth and supple than before, and Perfect Lips also gently plumped them without any discomfort or pain. When my lips are in great condition Perfect Lips serves as a phenomenal base for my lipsticks or lip glosses, and the plumping effect makes my lips appear more full while remaining perfectly hydrated. Perfect Lips offers an amazing surge of moisture, and the effects last for many hours. However, as previously noted, Perfect Lips feels so wonderful on the lips that you will likely succumb to the temptation of reapplying it before it is actually necessary (I do this repeatedly). I also imagine that this product will do wonders for people with vertical lines around the mouth that cause lipstick to bleed and feather.
In addition to using Perfect Lips as a base product, I have also used it on top of lipsticks and it imparts enough sheen to enhance the effects of the lipstick beneath it. The longer that I use Perfect Lips, the more I appreciate its multitasking abilities!
Ingredients: Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/ Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture, Lecithin, Rh-Polypeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glycerin, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Water, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Overall assessment: Perfect Lips is amazingly effective and a joy to use. I will definitely purchase a replacement once I finish this magical tube.
$40.00 for .33 oz. Available from 3LAB, Barneys New York, Nordstrom, Dermstore, & Skin Store (Affiliate Links)
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2014 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.