I received a request to reveal my entire skincare stash, but that would make for one mighty overwhelming post to contemplate. Therefore, I decided the only sane way to tackle this task was to break it into types of products. As a result of this choice, logic dictated that I do so in the order that I would use the products- thus I began with my cleansers.
I tend to rotate cleansers based upon the needs of my skin at any given moment. The exception is when I am testing out new products because one has to use them for an uninterrupted and sustained period of time in order to determine their efficacy.
1) Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil (review forthcoming). Best cleansing oil that I have tried!
2) *Relogy Dual Action Treatment Foam (reviewed here). Very effective and gentle!
3) *Coral Actives Retinol Exfoliating Cleanser (reviewed here). You had me at Retinol! Wonderful!
4) Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser (reviewed here). Nice creamy lather!
5) Sponge- Gel Katharistiko (reviewed here). One of the best cleansers I have ever used!
6) *vbeauté Evidence Eraser (reviewed here). Wonderfully effective and so gentle.
7) Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser (review forthcoming). I really like this cleanser.
8) *Gold Sakura Facial Cleansing Foam Shirasu Line (reviewed here). Leaves you squeaky clean!
9) *Gold Sakura Hinoki Deitanseki Facial Cleansing Foam with Charcoal and Hinoki Oil (reviewed here). A lovely deep cleaning cleanser.
10) Tatcha Classic Rice Enzyme Powder (review forthcoming). Unquestionably the best of the best!
11) *Gold Sakura Beauty Bar Soap from the Hinoki Kurocha Line (reviewed here). Unique and lovely cleansing experience.
12) Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Soap (reviewed here). Tried and true. It has fine exfoliating granules that leaves your skin silky smooth!
While cleansing waters aren't cleansers in the traditional sense, they are nonetheless cleansers of sorts- and thus warranted inclusion.
13) Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water (reviewed here). An absolute staple, and my very favorite cleansing water of all time!
14) La Roche-Posay Solution Micellaire Physiologique (reviewed here). A very nice cleansing water.
*Denotes Press Samples