Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Skincare Products Left to Right and Clockwise:
1) Sponge Krema Imeras (Anti-Aging Day Cream)- I am generally not prone to purchasing skincare products before trying a sample first since my combination skin can, at times, be rather reactive to new things. However, I am so taken by Sponge Skincare products, and they work so well for me that I wasn't at all reluctant to buy Krema Imeras before trying it. This is an antioxidant rich anti-aging daily moisturizer that is infused with Linden, Sage and Rosemary. The smell is delectable and it feels divine on the skin. I'm so glad that I bought this-- it's definitely another hit from Sponge!
2) Sponge Krema Triantafillo (Rose Sage Cream)- I tried several sample packets of Krema Triantafillo, and knew that I was going to buy a bottle before I finished the first packet. This lovely cream can be used day or night and is a sumptuous tactile experienced. It is infused with Rose Hips and Sage and was specifically formulated for sensitive skin. It is light and hydrating, and it feels soothing and comfortable on the skin.
3) Rodin Olio Lusso Luxury Face Oil- Olio Lusso is an ultra luxurious face oil that I am finding rather addictive and intoxicating. First of all this delightful elixir smells of Jasmine which is known for having a calming effect, and which is an effective skin softener. What I find remarkable about this oil is how quickly it sinks into the skin (more so than any other face oil that I have used) and leaves it hydrated and glowing. I was concerned that I would be off put by the scent, but instead am delighted by it. The scent does fade, but the benefits of this liquid gold do not! I'm in love!
5) Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder- This is simply an extraordinary product. This is a water activated enzyme powder that exfoliates the skin without any harsh abrasives, and it literally leaves your skin baby soft. Unbelievable product!
6) FutureDerm Time-Release Retinol 0.5- I love using retinol products at night, and this one is a highly effective gel-based formula that packs a real punch. While it is gentle, it really means business. It also has a very reasonable price point- which is even better!
7) Reviva Labs Microdermabrasion Pomegranate Scrub (reviewed here)- This is the best scrub that I have tried in a very long time. It is so gentle and effective, and my skin is glowing and smooth with a renewed clarity after use.
8) Tatcha One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil- I am a big fan of cleansing oils, and this is the best one that I have ever tried. It is formulated without mineral oil, and is ideal for all skin types according to Tatcha. It cleans everything off of my skin effortlessly.
9) Rodin Olio Lusso Lip Balm (reviewed here)- This is my new favorite lip balm, without question. It leaves my lips so hydrated, and it feels so comfortable on the lips. It doesn't hurt that the gorgeous minimal modern packaging is so lovely to behold either.
1) Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Shampoo- I have used this shampoo at many different times over the years, but hadn't used it in a long time. It is a low lather ultra moisturizing natural shampoo that is perfect for my naturally curly hair. The smell is delicious, but does fade. I forgot how much I loved this shampoo!
2) Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner- This really is the perfect companion to their Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo. This conditioner is ultra moisturizing, and it leaves my hair with soft curls.
3) Rodin By Recine Luxury Hair Oil- Just a few drops of this wondrous oil, and my hair is soft, manageable, and shiny. I like to use it as a styling aid by adding a few drops to my damp hair, but it can also be used as a scalp treatment, a deep conditioner, and can be brushed from roots to tips. This magical blend of oils is truly amazing!
4) Oribe Curl By Definition Crème- This is one of the best curl enhancing creams that I have ever used! It leaves curls soft and frizz-free without ever being crunchy!! It also imparts a luminous shine that is simply gorgeous!
5) scrünci hair ties- I love these hair ties! They are inexpensive, they don't pull the hair, and they are so easy to find!
1) Rodin Olio Lusso Luxury Body Oil- Like the face oil, the body oil is ultra moisturizing. This oil smells delightful, just like the face oil, and it also sinks in very fast. It leaves the skin glowing and soft, and it is simply divine.
2) Kiss My Face Active Life Stick-Cucumber Green Tea Deodorant- While my uncontested favorite deodorant is the lovely one made by Kai, I always have more than one deodorant in rotation at a given time (usually about three of them, actually). I love Kiss My Face products, and so when I was at Whole Foods the other day I picked this one up because it smelled so yummy. I really like it, and it works well.
1) Rouge Bunny Rouge Forever Yours...Long-Lasting Lip Pencil in Roald (Pure matte, pale mauve)- Rouge Bunny Rouge definitely makes my very favorite lip pencils, and Roald is a real stunner. Their lip pencils are creamy, long lasting, beautifully pigmented, and gorgeous!
2) Le Métier de Beauté Sheer Brilliance Lip Gloss in Uma Paro- This is the perfect vampy lip gloss for people afraid to wear bold vampy lipsticks. Of course you can wear it on top of a vampy lipstick, like Bali, to really vamp it up-- but you can also sheer it out and wear it alone! The formula is superb, and it is moisturizing and non-sticky-- making it an amazing product.
3) Rouge Bunny Rouge Sweet Excesses Glassy Gloss in Mousse Fandango (dark tone milky pink with the barest whispers of grayish mauve and a touch of silver micro pearls)- The Sweet Excesses Glassy Gloss formula is extraordinary. It imparts a brilliant shine, is non-sticky, and is moisturizing. Mousse Fandango is a lovely milky pink that is a bit more sheer than pigmented, and it gives lips the perfect pink pout.
4) Rouge Bunny Rouge Succulence of Dew Sheer Lipstick in Murmurings (Wet effect, sheer cool damson)- Murmurings is a plummy red hue with a touch of brown. The sheer formula is somewhat buildable, and it leaves your lips with the perfect moist shine. There is the perfect amount of cushion, and this formula is inherently comfortable on the lips. I love this color, and I find it so easy to wear.
5) Rouge Bunny Rouge When Birds Are Singing- Long-lasting Eye Shadow in Solstice Halcyon (Semi-matte mauve beige)- I would say that Solstice is more of a mauve beige taupe in color, and a gorgeous one at that. The formula is soft and silky, applies like a dream, and looks amazing on. This is the perfect shadow when you want a wash of color with some eyeliner and that's it. This is definitely one of my all-time favorite eye shadows.
6) MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Mat Black OL- Once you apply this pencil, it really won't budge. It's truly an amazing eye pencil.