I have long been a proponent of nourishing oils for the face, body and hair-- and have used various combinations for many years. Argan oil has been among my favorites for a very long time. Therefore, I was delighted to try the Argan Oil from Cleopatra's Choice.
From conditioning dry hair and reducing frizzy hair to treating skin blemishes and blotches on the face, it has lovingly been called the Tree of Life.
You can safely use this product to help prevent stretch marks and help add elasticity to the skin. The Argan trees are located in Morocco where individuals have realized the multiple benefits that this oil can provide for many different ailments.
Because it is organic, you can safely use it to moisturize and hydrate your skin and nails. It works wonders for the skin and hair as it softens and conditions very quickly. Because this oil can offer so many health benefits, it remains a much sought after product, even today.
Some benefits of this product include:
Improves condition of hair, reducing frizziness
Great for skin around the nails
Safely and effectively moisturizes dry skin
Safe for all skin types
One of the things that I particularly like about this Argan oil is the fact that it doesn't have an overpowering or pungent smell- which can be a deal breaker when applying it to the face or hair- where one would remain more aware of a lingering scent. In fact it is quite faint in color- so despite my best efforts to photograph it is my hand-- all I really ended up with was a moist looking palm.
I have used Cleopatra's Choice Argan Oil in the following ways:
1) I applied a small amount to the palm of my hands- rubbed my hands together vigorously to warm up the oil and then apply it to my nearly dry clean hair. This works like a dream on my naturally curly hair, and not only does it tame frizzies and fly-aways, but it also moisturizes my hair and gives it a gorgeous shine. For those of you with naturally curly hair-- you know that it isn't the easiest task to achieve shiny locks unless you are using lots of silicone- based products. Therefore this is a lovely treat.
2) I have applied it sparingly at night to my face and neck. Once again warming a small amount in my hands before massaging it into my skin. The following morning my skin looks gorgeous and glowing. I have combination skin, and I have not broken out- in fact it has helped heal any breakouts.
3) I have mixed some in with my regular daily moisturizer, and it really softens and moisturizes my skin.
4) I put some in a small bottle and mixed in a few drops of natural fragrant oils and used it as a homemade nourishing scented body oil. This is such a great delivery system for customizing your own fragrances, and it's healthy.
5) I have been applying it daily to my dry bit-- my elbows and feet particularly, and it is a very very effective moisturizer.
Reg. $44.00 4 oz. bottle on sale for $29.95 from Cleopatra's Choice
PR Sample sent for consideration. All views expressed are categorically my own.