Directions: Open sachet and apply patch directly to under eye area (with the narrow end oriented under the inner eye area) and leave on for 15 minutes.
KLORANE BEAUTY TIP: For an added cooling effect, place patches in the refrigerator before use.
MAKE-UP ARTIST TIP: Before applying eyeshadow, put on eye patches to catch any eyeshadow fallout on the hydrogel patch. This takes multi-tasking to a new level!
- Cooling hydrogel patch refreshes and moisturizes tired eyes
- Soothes and softens under-eye
- Reduces puffiness
- Visibly smoothes away fine lines
- Instantly brightens eye area
- Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist tested. Safe for contact wearers.
- 99% Natural Origin Ingredients. Vegan.
- CORNFLOWER WATER: Soothes, softens and visibly reduces puffiness
- PLANT-BASED HYALURONIC ACID: Intensely moisturizes
- DEXTRAN SULFATE: Visibly reduces puffiness and tones the skin
Ingredients: Water (Aqua)*. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*. Glycerin*. Pentylene Glycol*. Algin*. Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water*. Sodium Hyaluronate*. Blue 1 (Ci 42090). Butylene Glycol*. Calcium Sulfate Hydrate*. Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone. Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate*. Sodium Dextran Sulfate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate. Tocopheryl Acetate. Xanthan Gum* *Natural Origin Ingredients.
$24.00-$26.00 for 7 sets from Klorane, Bluemercury, Dermstore and Amazon (Affiliate Links). Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own. Copyright © 2021 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.
What an amazing line extension from Klorane! I guess I need to keep up better since I still thought of Klorane as focusing on haircare!ReplyDelete
They definitely make some amazing products beyond haircare! I love their haircare too!Delete
I just got a box of these and need to try them. I was trying to finish up some others I have first. I like the idea of wearing them while doing my eye makeup!ReplyDelete
These are SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD! I hope that you love them, Claudia!Delete
I love eye masks like this. They make me feel like I've done something special.ReplyDelete
I do too, Marcia! These are really good, and I definitely think that you would really like them! They are worth trying!Delete