If you are seeking some wonderful makeup and makeup brushes for this holiday season, then I have some wonderful options for your consideration! Be sure to check all of their Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals this weekend!
1. Beverly Hills MD Thick + Full Brow Enhancing Serum ($88.00 from Beverly Hills MD): Forget microblading and tattoos — because this brilliant serum can give you the look of (real!) full, sexy eyebrows right at home. The best part is, this safe hormone-free formula is designed to work for virtually everyone. So whether your arches are naturally sparse, over-plucked, or thinning with age, you’ll be thrilled with your results!
2. Beverly Hills MD Lash Enhancing Serum ($85.00 from Beverly Hills MD): This non-prescription eyelash treatment helps lashes naturally grow in looking longer, thicker, denser, and darker. The secret is a proprietary blend of natural conditioners and strengthening compounds — which safely works to support healthy hair growth and reduce fallout, for glamorous-looking lashes.
3. Vasanti Cosmetics Synchronicity Eyeshadow Trio Kits ($29.00 each from Vasanti and Amazon): With three choices to choose from (Destiny, Inevitable and Serendipity), these eyeshadow palettes will make your eyes pop with rich metallic shades. Each option is super blend-able and pigmented, offering a silky application.
4. Elina Organics Probiotic Face Colour Makeup Sticks ($18.00 each from Elina Organics): Available in Creamy Copper, Sweet Peach and Dusty Pink, each Probiotic Makeup Stick is formulated with pure, high-quality organic ingredients that benefit your skin while simultaneously enhancing your natural beauty. They are created using grapeseed oil, coconut, beeswax, vitamin A, vitamin E, cocoa butter, cocoa powder, spirulina, zinc oxide, and other all-natural goodness that will make you look hydrated.
5. Vasanti Cosmetics Stubby Makeup Brush Set ($276.00 from Vasanti and single brushes at Amazon): Featuring 10 different makeup brushes and a metallic envelope bag to keep them in, anyone can be a makeup pro! These brushes have stubby handles for better precision when applying makeup on yourself. With shorter handles you can have more control over the brush and get closer to your mirror when applying. Plus, they are made with 100% synthetic nylon fibers and are cruelty free!
6. Vasanti Cosmetics 5 Pack Kajal Waterline Eyeliners ($95.00 from Vasanti and Amazon): Enclosed in a gunmetal grey pouch, these eyeliners are made to comfortably sit in your waterline with zero irritation! Each shade gives you a defined, natural look that makes lashes appear fuller and longer while brightening your eyes for a youthful but polished gaze. The creamy, easy glide formula offers one-stroke colour and a velvety matte finish that lasts all day even on the wet rims of your eyes. Shades Included: Intense Black, Hazel Brown, Slate Grey, Icy Blue, Midnight Green.
7. Vasanti Cosmetics Kajal X Kolors Eyeshadow Palette ($39.00 from Vasanti and Amazon): Vegan and cruelty-free, this eyeshadow palette offers a range of wearable mattes and shimmers in rich pigmented tones that complement all skin tones. It features 8 wearable shades that range from flirty tones to every day neutrals, helping you achieve a complete eye look that has it all.
8. Elina Organics All Day Stay Natural Mascara ($26.00 from Elina Organics): This 100% natural, 85% organic vegan, and gluten-free formula is enriched with eyelash conditioning and strengthening ingredients, including chamomile, vitamin E, coffee powder, and sunflower seed oil. Its unique brush adds volume, length, and separation to eyelashes evenly and smoothly with no flakes, smudges, or clumps. This buildable color is suitable for short and long lashes and will stay put throughout the day. This long-lasting mascara applies smoothly and removes easily at the end of the day, making it the perfect everyday mascara! This formula is water-resistant.
An excellent gift guide to be sure! I would love those kajal eyeliners from Vasanti!ReplyDelete
Thank you, Allison! I am waiting for the mahal eyeliners to arrive!Delete
Love all the wearable colors in the shadow palette! And I had no idea Elina Organics made cosmetics too -- I thought just skincare!ReplyDelete
I completely agree, Claudia! I was surprised when I saw that Elina Organics added makeup to their lineup!Delete
I have one of the Vasanti e/s trios and it takes my breath away. I think on their website they might be having a Black Friday deal. I need to check since their cosmetics are awesome. The Elina Organics blush sticks are right up my alley!ReplyDelete
I really want one of those trios! Yes, I think that you are quite right that they are offering Black Friday deals!Delete