Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
If you are looking to either straighten your hair, or to create curls or beachy waves, STYLECRAFT creates impressive high quality hair styling tools worthy of your attention. I tested one of their flat irons and curling irons, and they are definitely worth sharing with you.
According to STYLECRAFT,
The sleek Touch Temp offers a high-tech LCD touch screen with 30 heat settings ranging from 160°- 450°F in 10° increments.
As a result, Touch Temp offers the perfect temperature to keep hair healthy and damage free regardless of type or texture – from baby fine or delicate color-treated to coarse and curly.
StyleCraft includes special features to help ensure safe use. This includes carefully positioned on/off and lock/unlock buttons to help avoid accidental shut-off and inadvertent temperature changes.
• Tri-Plex Fusion: Nano Keratin Proteins for healthier, stronger hair. Ceramic & Tourmaline emit negative ions to seal the cuticle, reduce frizz by up to 75% and add shine.
• Digital LCD Touch-Screen: The most high tech flat iron with digital display and complete touch-screen functionality. Carefully positioned On/Off and Lock/Unlock button to avoid accidental shut-off and temperature changes.
• 30 Temperature Settings: Ranging from 160° - 450°F by 10° increments, for the perfect setting to keep your hair healthy and damage-free. Auto-shut off after 1 hour for your safety.
• Full-Range Floating Plates: Perfectly aligned floating plates for creating a variety of snag-free, smooth styles. Multi-layered harder, smoother, scratch proof plates.
STYLECRAFT Style Stix XL 1" Spring Curling Iron ($69.95 from Amazon, StyleCraftUS, or in fine salons and spas nationally): Now admittedly, I have little need for curling irons because my hair is naturally curly, but this one is made for all types of hair. It heats up immediately and automatically shuts off after an hour, and it can create curly ringlets or beach waves quickly and efficiently. It also allows me to create beach waves easily when I want fewer curls and more waves.
Lightweight, sleek and extra-long, STYLE STIX XL irons can do everything a standard spring or marcel curling iron can do, and much more. Faster and easier to use, curls and natural-looking beach waves can be created in a quick, single motion with no overlapping on the rod, to give luxurious, cascading hair in a flash.
A multi-setting heat control with a 200° range makes STYLE STIX perfect to use on all hair types. The iron also shuts off after 1 hour for safety. Unlike other irons, Style Stix is designed with tips that are longer and have super-deep grooves that make it easy to grab, hold, and maneuver.
One-pass styling helps eliminate past worries such as overlapping long hair on a curling iron, allowing for more natural-looking styles. Even the longest hair can stretch across the length of the spacious, ultra-long barrel. The irons also have a unique, easy-to-maneuver comfort-grip designed for added control as well as a firm-grip tip that protects fingers from heat and is engineered for enhanced maneuverability.
Even more important, StyleCraft’s exclusive breakthrough Tri-Plex Fusion technology boosts performance for longer-lasting, better-conditioned styling results after just one easy pass through the hair. Tri Plex Fusion combines Nano Keratin Proteins (for healthier, stronger hair) with advanced Ceramic Tourmaline (to emit negative ions and seal hair’s cuticle) and reduce frizz by up to 75% to add super-smooth shine.
• Tri-Plex Fusion to Reduce Frizz for Healthy, Silky Hair
• Ultra Glide Technology
• Temperature Range from 250°-450°F
• XL Long Barrel for Curls & Waves in One Shot
• Consistent, Even Heat Distribution
• Multi-Setting Heat Control for All Hair Types
• Ergonomic Design
• 9 FT Tangle-free Swivel Cord
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own (Affiliate Links).
Copyright © 2019 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.
Post a Comment
I love reading all of your comments and interacting with you- so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts, and to ask questions. Remember that what you have to say is of interest to all of us! Always feel free to email me directly as well. SPAM and advertising links will not be published.