Press Release (Affiliate Links)
Today, February 13th, which just so happens to be my birthday, Space NK is hosting the “Spring Beauty Edit” event across their 28 US locations (freestanding boutiques as well as Space NK inside select Bloomingdale’s). This is one of my all-time favorite beauty events of the season, and whether indulging online, or in person it is such an exciting treat. As expected, their gift bag is extraordinary, and definitely worth having!
During this special shopping event, customers will be perfectly prepped for the new season as they are presented with the latest in spring trends and looks from Space NK's stunning SS18 campaign. Guests can meet with experts from some of the finest brands for makeovers, advice and tips. Event times, featured experts and services vary by location.
Exclusively for the event, and while supplies last, shoppers who spend $275 or more will receive a gift with a selection of must-haves in travel-friendly size from 27 of Space NK's featured brands. Their loyal N.Dulge members (SIGN UP HERE) had early access to the gift on Monday, February 12th, before the offer opened up to the public on Tuesday, February 13th, and I would suggest becoming a member for all future events. This gift with purchase will sell out in stores early, but will also be available to online shoppers at spacenk.com on February 13th (US only). Use Code: SPRING18
- Space NK Limited Edition Cosmetic Bag
- 111 Skin Space Anti Age Day Cream NAC Y2 (0.5oz)
- BeautyBlender BlenderCleanser Solid (0.58oz)
- By Terry Baume De Rose Lip Care (0.1oz)
- Byredo Gypsy Water Eau De Parfum (2ml)
- Chantecaille Anti-Pollution Finishing Essence (4ml)
- Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub With Sea Salt (1.35oz)
- Diptyque Roses Scented Candle (1.23oz)
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Face Cream (20ml)
- Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Dew It All Eye Gel (5ml)
- Eve Lom Cleanser (07fl oz.) & Muslin Cloth
- Goldfaden MD Brightening Elixir (7ml)
- Hourglass Girl Lip Stylo in Activist (0.05oz)
- Ilia Tinted Lip Conditioner in Bang Bang (0.04oz)
- Kevyn Aucoin The Eye Pencil Primatif in Basic Brown (0.024oz)
- Lipstick Queen Lip Liner in Nude (0.02oz)
- Malin + Goetz Advanced Renewal Cream (7ml)
- Natura Bissé Diamond Extreme Eye (2ml)
- Omorovicza Cleansing Foam (1oz)
- Oribe Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray (1oz)
- Ouai Dry Shampoo (1.4oz)
- Radical Skincare Youth Infusion Serum (8ml)
- Rahua Omega 9 Hair Mask (0.74oz)
- Ren Keep Young And Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot (0.34oz)
- Rodial Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel (0.31oz)
- Smith & Cult The Shining Lip Lacquer in Her Name Bubbles (0.08oz)
- Sunday Riley Saturn Sulfur Acne Treatment Mask (0.24oz)
- Veneffect Pore Minimizing Cleanser (15ml)
Visit spacenk.com or follow them on Instagram & Twitter @spacenkusa #SNKbeautyedit
Overall Assessment: This is definitely a very worthy event in which to indulge, and their gift with purchase is an extraordinary indulgence, and the perfect way to sample first-rate luxury brands.
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own (Affiliate Links).
Copyright © 2018 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.
I'm a big fan of Venneffect skincare and that would be a great way to try their cleanser. So many of these would be fun for my travels.ReplyDelete
I am too, and the cleanser is wonderful! That deluxe sample size is definitely perfect for your travels, Marcia!Delete
Wow that is quite a nice GWP haul!ReplyDelete
It really is!Delete
Now That's a GWP!! Excellent products!ReplyDelete
It really, truly is! You really can't go wrong with this GWP!Delete
It's even better looking in person! I love how cute the little Oribe can is.ReplyDelete
AGREED! I love their gifts with purchase so much!Delete
There are some great products in that bag! I'd try to get it just for the Oribe and Ouai products!ReplyDelete
It is a very impressive bag, indeed! Yes, the Oribe and Ouai are such a treat, and they are perfect sizes for travel!Delete
My goodness! That is quite the impressive GWP!ReplyDelete
It really is! They really do the most amazing gifts with purchase!Delete
I'm so torn! This looks lovely but I want to see what's in the Barney's Love Yourself bag. I was going to get one or the other and I can't decide!ReplyDelete
I know what you mean! I am waiting for information about the dates, the gift bag and step-up gifts for BNY this time, but I will say that this SNK bag does not disappoint! I really enjoy your blog, by the way! We have art history in common, and in fact in my job I am a college professor!Delete
Thank you so much! And I'm so jealous you were able to make a career out of art history - my dream was to be a professor! I guess the makeup museum is my consolation prize, LOL.Delete
Thanks again!! Oh, and I totally bought the Space NK gift!
My pleasure! I love Linda Nochlin, Norma Broude, and other scholars that you feature in your recommended reading! Thank you for your kindness! I am very happy that I decided to pursue a career in academia, and I would get my Ph.D. all over again because it enables me to do what I love. If you dream has been to be a professor, then you should consider getting your Ph.D. and going for it!Delete
The Makeup Museum is such a brilliant idea, seriously!
I am so happy for you that you got the Space NK gift! What did you indulge in to get the GWP? Something worthy of the museum, no doubt!
I ended up getting all stuff I will actually be using, which is shocking! There are still some collectibles I need though, so maybe I'll indulge in the Barney's gift even though I promised to restrain myself and get one or the other!Delete
Thank you so much again for the encouragement and for the very kind words about the Museum, I really appreciate it! :)
Good for you, that is definitely a pragmatic approach! That's definitely how I tend to shop these sorts of events as well– otherwise things can get lost in the shuffle of excess!Delete
It is absolutely my pleasure! I love what you do! :)