Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
That I get extraordinarily excited by all HOURGLASS Cosmetics new product launches should be rather obvious at this point given my consistent effusive gushing over all of their amazing, innovative products. Given my serious penchant for blush, I am especially elated by the new HOURGLASS Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush launch. There are four colors, and I am very pleased to share two of them with you!
HOURGLASS Ambient® Strobe Lighting Blush is a gorgeous new hybrid blush formula that combines the illuminating prowess of the Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powders with stunning blush pigments. The lightweight, ultra-finely milled powder blushes brighten cheeks and create the highly coveted natural, lit-from within finish that is stunning and luminous.
HOURGLASS Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush in Euphoric Fusion and Iridescent Flash both boast silky-smooth textures that glide across the skin effortlessly, deposit color evenly, and they neither settle into pores, nor do they emphasize fine lines. Furthermore, these beautiful blushes offer buildable coverage for maximum impact, but can be used foe a subtle wash of color and natural finish.
The beautiful handmade powders utilize the advanced miscelare technique– which mixes the blush pigment with the Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder– to create the perfect balance between each of the powders, and therefore each beautifully swirled compact is unique. Furthermore, one can easily modify not just the intensity of the color, but also the hue.
This captivating hybrid blush combines the illuminating effects of Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder with breathtakingly modern hues to instantly brighten cheeks for seamless, glowing, lit from within color.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• The airy, lightweight blushes fuse the illuminating effects of Ambient® Strobe Lighting Powder with an array of vivid cheek colors to amplify blush to a new level.
• While traditional blush tends to be flat, Ambient® Strobe Lighting Blush uses Photoluminescent Technology to create depth and dimension with an otherworldly glow.
• The hand-made powders are formulated using an advanced miscelare technique - which means "to mix" in Italian - creating the perfect balance of pigment and powder, and no two look alike.
• Delivers a natural radiant finish with buildable color and complements all Ambient® Lighting products
• BRILLIANT NUDE- a deep amber blush blended with Brilliant Strobe Light for a lustrous glow.
• EUPHORIC FUSION (Shown: Above on the left) - a soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow.
• IRIDESCENT FLASH (Shown: Above on the right)- a vivid magenta blush blended with Iridescent Strobe Light for an illuminating glow.
• INCANDESCENT ELECTRA- a cool peach blush blended with Incandescent Strobe Light for a celestial glow.
• Use the Nº 2 Foundation/Blush Brush and swirl the entire blush tile with your brush to pick up the perfect balance of pigment and strobe lighting powder - apply to cheeks and blend upward.
• Ambient® Strobe Lighting Blush can be worn alone or layered with Ambient® Lighting Blush to create multidimensional, custom blush shades.
• Ambient® Strobe Lighting Blush is fragile. Please handle with care.
IRIDESCENT FLASH: is a vivid magenta blush blended with Iridescent Strobe Light for an illuminating glow.
EUPHORIC FUSION: is a soft lilac blush blended with Euphoric Strobe Light for a resplendent glow.
Note the beautiful luminosity
Top to Bottom: Iridescent Flash and Euphoric Fusion
Elegant, minimalist compacts with a mirror finish
Elegant, minimalist compacts with a mirror finish
FREE OF: Parabens, Fragrance, Talc, Nanoparticles, Gluten, and Not tested on animals.
Overall Assessment: These are truly amazing blushes, and I am going to get the other two because the quality is utterly superb! I highly recommend getting at least one of these gems. Unmitigated A+
$38.00 for .15 oz. from HOURGLASS Cosmetics, Space NK, Barneys New York, Sephora, Nordstrom, Bergdorf Goodman, Net-A-Porter, Liberty London and Blue Mercury (Affiliate Links).
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2017 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.
I literally screaming lol I love their blushes!!!! I'm picking these ones up, my fave from Hourglass is currently Dim Infusion.ReplyDelete
That's exactly the way that I felt when I unpacked them! They are SO GORGEOUS! Dim Infusion is lovely, I can see why it's your favorite, Brooke! You definitely will want these two blushes! They are really special!Delete
Oh, these are just too too pretty! I wish I had thought about them during the Sephora VIB sale. Next time, like maybe when Nordstrom has their sale. I love Euphoric FusionReplyDelete
Aren't they insanely gorgeous?!!! Euphoric Fusion is definitely my favorite of the two, but they are both stunning!They actually mix beautifully together as well!Delete
These are both gorgeous.ReplyDelete
They really are, Courtney! I am smitten!Delete
Euphoric Fusion is beautiful! I love the packaging of these so much.ReplyDelete
I agree, it's my favorite one! Their packaging is always so gorgeous, I agree!Delete
I want them all!! Those are beautiful!!ReplyDelete
They are really worth having, Eugenia! The quality is outstanding, and they are just so beautiful!Delete
The two you have are more than gorgeous. I am so impressed with these.ReplyDelete
Aren't they absolutely AMAZING?! I am too– now I need to get the other two!Delete
Omigosh both are gorgeous! I couldn't even pick a fave!ReplyDelete
They really are amazing, and both of them are definitely worth having!Delete
They all look gorgeous! I love a little glow, especially in the summer. I'll be picking up one for sure.ReplyDelete
They are truly amazing, and you definitely need at least one of these beauties in your life, Stacie!Delete
These blushes are so gorgeous. I don't know if I'd be able to use them -- I wouldn't want to disturb the pristine design!ReplyDelete
They really are. I know what you mean, but they are so beautiful on the skin that it becomes pretty easy to dip in and use these gems!Delete
I've had my eye Euphoric since they first announced these. It looks so incredible!ReplyDelete
Euphoric Fusion is absolute perfection, Bailey! You definitely need it in your life!Delete
Such beautiful shades from Hourglass and glad that doesn't has those ingredients, too! :)ReplyDelete
Agreed! I think that you would definitely love them, Ursula!Delete