Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
I am always so excited about trying new-to-me natural brands, and Artnaturals is one of my recent discoveries that I wanted to share. I only have experience with two of their products, and can't comment about any of their other offers, but I can tell you that I am very happy with the two that I have tried thus far.
Artnaturals Jojoba Oil ($13.00 for 4 oz. from Artnaturals and their Official Amazon Store): This organic Jojoba Oil is a high quality multi-tasker that can be used for a wide variety of purposes, and is well-worth having.
Jojoba Oil is one of my all-time favorite natural products to keep on hand at all times. It has so many uses, and is so easy to use without being a huge mess. It's affordable and widely available– making it a very convenient choice.
There are many uses, but here are the one's that I have actually tried:
1. Makeup Remover: Jojoba Oil makes a wonderful non-stinging eye makeup remover. Rather than using it undiluted I prefer to make a dual phase eye makeup remover by placing purified water and jojoba in a bottle (one to one ratio) and giving it a good shake. It removes every trace of makeup without any irritation, and it moisturizes the delicate area around the eyes. You can also use the oil undiluted as well- and it even breaks down stubborn waterproof formulas. I tend to apply it with soft cotton pads.
2. Pre-Cleansing Oil: Pre-cleansing oils have been such a popular part of beauty routines for a while now, and Jojoba Oil is simply amazing in this capacity. You simply apply it undiluted all of your face and it will effectively remove all traces of foundation, blush, even tough to remove lipstick. It softens and hydrates the skin, and even provides some cushion against more abrasive cleansers.
3. Pre-Shampoo Hair & Scalp Treatment: Jojoba Oil is a fantastic pre-shampoo treatment! Massage it into your hair and scalp and leave it in as long as you like- then shampoo and condition as you would normally. I have left it in overnight, and the results were amazing. Some people use it as a hot oil treatment- I keep meaning to do this, but keep forgetting!
4. Body Oil: Jojoba Oil is quite concentrated so you really only need to use a small amount. I find that using it first thing when I jump out of the shower is the best for me because the slip created from moist skin allows you to use less oil, and it absorbs quickly because your skin is still warm. The end result is silky smooth skin! Since it is also a great carrier oil you can add perfume oils or essential oils to it to create a customized scent.
5. Cuticle Oil: Just rub undiluted Jojoba Oil into your cuticles daily and see the difference in no time. It is so moisturizing that it can tame even the most stubborn cuticles!
6. Overnight Intensive Hand & Foot Moisturizer: Massage liberally into hands and feet before going to bed and put on moisture mitts and socks. You will wake up with petal soft hands and feet!
Versatile multi-tasker ArtNaturals’ Jojoba Oil is a real team player. The organic oil is rich in Vitamin E—and its antibacterial abilities make it super for deep-cleaning pores. It’s gentle enough to use right from the bottle to moisturize skin, condition hair, or massage into dry nails and cuticles. Great for use on kids, too!
Artnaturals Makeup Setting Spray ($13.00 for 4 oz. from Artnaturals and their Official Amazon Store): This antioxidant-rich makeup setting spray not only sets makeup, but the nourishing ingredients hydrate the skin while offering it some protection against free-radical damage. There is no fragrance added, and no detectable scent. If you are looking for an affordable and healthy setting spray, then this one is most definitely worth your consideration.
According to Artnaturals,
...One easy application locks in the perfect 'just applied' look for your makeup and toners. Prevent cracking, fading, and melting of foundation, mascara, and blush all day or all night long with our all-natural setting spray....
...Our Makeup Setting Spray’s pomegranate seed extract contains polyphenols (plant chemicals) that help promote antioxidant health and help fight cell-damaging free radicals. Aloe vera helps to hydrate skin, while sage extract is loaded with calcium and vitamin A, which protect your skin and aid in daily cell regeneration, minimizing and delaying the onset of facial wrinkles. Sage also helps regulate sebum production, making sure makeup doesn’t slide off.
Meanwhile, zinc, copper and magnesium stimulate cell metabolism, and stimulate and protect skin cells. Plus, the Setting Spray’s moisturizing power helps keep you (and your makeup) cool on dry, hot days. The spray’s ingredients are gentle and effective on all skin types.
...Formulated with Aloe Vera and Pomegranate Extract, our Setting Spray assures long lasting makeup with a matte finish.
Directions: After makeup application, spray lightly onto face.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Punica Granatum Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Avena Sativa Extract, Sodium Polyglutamate, Threonine, Beta-glucan, Trehalose, Betaine, Erythritol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Chlorphenesin.
Overall Assessment: I am quite happy with these two products from Artnaturals, and would like to further investigate their offerings.
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own (Affiliate Links).
Copyright © 2017 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.
Ooooh I'd love to try the spray!ReplyDelete
The spray is really fantastic, Melissa! It is definitely worthy of your consideration!Delete
Both of these are so reasonably priced. They sound great too. I've started using an oil prior to washing my hair and it's making a big difference. This would be a good one to try.ReplyDelete
They really are very reasonably priced, and the quality is excellent. I need to use oils prior to washing my hair more often, because it really does make a huge difference!Delete
That spray looks grand. I love face sprays, we're having a real moment, sprays and I. :DReplyDelete
It is a really lovely spray, Erika!Delete
A friend of mine has been going all natural on everything! I'll send this post to her so she can check them out!ReplyDelete
Then she should definitely check out this brand because it is affordable and the quality is excellent!Delete
I would love to try the makeup setting spray. The UD ones smelled a tad "chemically" to me, so au naturel might work out better.ReplyDelete
This one definitely lacks a chemical smell!Delete
I love using oils as pre-shampoo treatments and cuticle oils! This one sounds fab.ReplyDelete
This one is really good, and it is so affordable!Delete
I didn't know there were so many uses for jojoba oil. I haven't heard of this line until now, so I'll check them out sometime to see what else they offer.ReplyDelete
Jojoba is a real wonder oil! This is definitely a line worth exploring!Delete
I don't think I've ever seen pure jojoba (or at least never paid attention to it) but I love that it has so many uses.ReplyDelete
Jojoba has so many uses! It's such a great multipurpose product to have on hand!Delete