There is no question that liquid lipsticks have gained considerable traction recently, and you may not be aware that Lipstick Queen was making them long before many of the brands who have recently launched their own liquid lipsticks.
I love the brush applicator, and the twist dispenser because it is handy, self-contained, and perfect for travel.
Experience intense color that erupts on the lips like molten lava, with pigment so deep it creates an explosion of glamour. Poppy King has created Vesuvius, the world’s most luxurious liquid lipstick. High impact, long-lasting, protective and nourishing, Vesuvius takes statement lips to the next level. In six ultra-flattering shades, Vesuvius provides high-octane glamour that stays put with no stickiness or feathering.
Features / Benefits:• Long-wearing, nourishing formula.
• Won't feather or bleed.
• Hydrates and protects lips.
• Creamily comfortable with Jojoba to intensely moisturise and Vitamin E to protect
• Isn't sticky or tacky.
• Rich, bursting, vibrant shades.
• High shine finish.
• Six vibrant, high-gloss shades.
• Jojoba Seed Oil - Nourishes and conditions.
• Vitamen E - Antioxidant; hydrates, heals, and protects.
• Peppermint Oil - Stimulating; natural breath freshener.
• Vitamin C - Antioxidant; supports collagen and elastin.
Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Silica, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
$24.00 for 0.08 oz from Space NK, Barneys New York, Joyus, John Lewis £22.00, Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's (Affiliate Links).
All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2016 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.