Press Samples (Affiliate Links)
I have such fond memories of using the Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips for the first time years ago and marveling at the sight of all of the gunk that it removed with a kind of morbid delight. They have since expanded their line well beyond the strips alone, and they have something for every breakout concern.
Not only are Bioré highly effective in the battle against breakouts, but they are also budget friendly, and easy to find. I have received countless emails from readers on a budget looking for effective drugstore brand products to rid themselves of unwanted pimples, blackheads and whiteheads-- and Bioré offers lots of solutions!
Bioré Skincare Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser: This breakthrough cleanser provides targeted deep cleansing for a smooth, clear complexion without irritating skin.
Charcoal is the "new secret weapon from the Bioré® Skincare Experts. Draw out and trap 2x more dirt and impurities than a basic cleanser with this innovative black cleanser that foams white and rinses clean. Infused with Japanese Skin Purifying Technology, this facial cleanser gives you results after just one use!"
Not only does this mask draw out an unbelievable amount of pore congestion, but it leaves the skin deeply cleansed and tingly! Soft and smooth skin is revealed quickly and efficiently.
- Dermatologist Tested
- Gentle enough for everyday use
Cautions: For external use only. Avoid eye contact. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sorbitol, Laureth-‐4 Carboxylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-‐30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthol, Polyquaternium-‐39, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Charcoal Powder, Mannitol, Cellulose, Iron Oxides, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methylisothiazolinone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
$6.49-$6.99 for 6.77 oz. Available from Drugstore.com, Target, Ulta & Walgreens.
Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips: These iconic strips are so much fun to use, and you really will marvel at what comes out of your pores! I just love these!
Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips instantly provide the deepest clean by lifting away deep down dirt. In just one use, pore strips are twice as effective as the leading pore cleanser at getting rid of pore-clogging build-up, dirt and oil that can cause blackheads. Plus, with regular use they can actually reduce the appearance of your pores!
- Dermatologist Tested
How to use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Before using nose strips, twist strip to loosen and separate slits featured on nose strips only.
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face area (where you have clogged pores or blackheads). The strip won't stick on a dry nose.
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché.
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.
Ingredients: Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben.
$7.99-$8.99 for a pack of 14 strips. Available from Drugstore.com, Target & Stock N Go.
Bioré Self Heating One Minute Mask: This thermal 1-minute mask warms to open pores, and draws out and dissolves 2.5 times more dirt, oil, and surface toxins than a basic cleanse.
A Bioré must have for the summer! After all the lotion, heat, and sweat build-up, say goodbye to clogged pores with this instant classic from Bioré.
Heats on contact with water to open pores and draw out pore-clogging dirt and oil, then cools leaving skin tingly smooth and refreshed.
Melt away the stress. Melt away the dirt and oil. Infused with natural charcoal, this thermal mask opens pores and draws out dirt. It finishes with a cooling sensation for tingly-smooth skin in just one minute. Mix this charcoal face mask with water to increase heating action by 2x. Talk about turning up the heat.
- Dermatologist Tested
- WET FACE. Leave face wet – the Bioré® Self Heating One Minute Mask is activated by water.
- APPLY MASK. Dry hands, open single-use packet, dispense contents into hand and apply mask to face. You may add a little water to your fingers to help spread the mask and activate warming.
- MASSAGE for about 1 minute. As you massage, the mask will heat up. For more heating action or for your preferred consistency, massage in a little water. The mask does not dry/harden.
- RINSE. After one minute has passed, thoroughly rinse with water to remove the mask.
Recommended Usage: May use up to 2-3 times/week.
Ingredients: Butylene Glycol, Zeolite, Kaolin, Peg-8, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cellulose, Talc, Fragrance, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Charcoal Powder, Dimethicone, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Menthol, Disodium Edta, Bht
Overall assessment: Affordable, effective, easy to find, and fun to use!
Press Samples. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2014 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.
Post a Comment
I love reading all of your comments and interacting with you- so please do not hesitate to share your thoughts, and to ask questions. Remember that what you have to say is of interest to all of us! Always feel free to email me directly as well. SPAM and advertising links will not be published.