Our micellar water's minimalist, fragrance-free formula is even suitable for sensitive skin.
Dermatologically tested | 96% naturally-derived | Made in France | Fragrance-free | Vegan | Cruelty-Free | Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin |
Directions: Apply to a cotton pad and cleanse face until makeup disappears completely. You can also add a small amount of micellar water to your hands to massage face.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Poloxamer 184, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Bromide, Sodium Hydroxide.
1. Purified water: This serves as a natural solvent to mix together the other ingredients. It’s been purified to remove all traces of bacteria.
2. Glycerin: derived from rapeseed and sunflower, it moisturizes the superficial layers of the skin.
3. Poloxamer 184: a surfactant that removes makeup particles from the face.
4. Pentylene glycol: derived from cane sugar, it stabilises the formula and moisturizes the skin.
5. Citric acid: derived from corn, regulates the pH of the micellar water so as not to irritate the epidermis.
6. Sodium hydroxide: to avoid any risk of irritation or burns, a cosmetic product must have a pH close to that of the skin. This soda makes the micellar water less acidic and therefore better tolerated by the skin.
7. Cetrimonium bromide: a preservative that blocks the proliferation of bacteria in the water, thus preventing the risk of skin infections.Overall Assessment: If you are looking for a wonderful micellar water, then I highly recommend this one! A+
$15.80 for 200ml. from Typology (Unaffiliated Links). Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2021 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.