Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
The more products that I try from Inna Organic, the more I love this line. Recently, I began using the Inna Organic Cedarwood Shampoo & Inna Organic Pure Moisturizing Body Lotion and I like them both quite a lot. Their vegan and cruelty-free products are thoughtfully created, they are filled with great ingredients, and they are a pleasure to use.
Inna Organic Pure Moisturizing Body Lotion ($67.98 for 7 fl. oz each 2 pack from the Inna Organic Amazon Store): This is a lightweight and richly emollient lotion that melts into the skin leaving it remarkably soft, smooth and hydrated. It is silicone oil-free, mineral oil free, artificial fragrance-free, essential oil free and cruelty-free. It is suitable for everyone in the family, and has no detectable aroma.According to Inna Organic,
Body lotion for adults, teens, children, and babies! Contains Olive Oil & Organic Vegetable Oil to replenish and maintain your skin’s moisture. Ingredients you can trust: silicone oil-free, mineral oil free, artificial fragrance-free and essential oil free, safe for all skin types!
• Body lotion the whole family can share: silicone oil-free, mineral oil free, artificial fragrance-free and essential oil free, safe for all skin types
• Formulated with a variety of organic plant extracts and organic vegetable oils, delivers exquisite nourishing and repairing results
• Rich but un-sticky: perfect as a carrier, add a few drops of your favorite essential oils to enjoy different scents every day!
• EWG verified, no harmful ingredients listed in the EWG database allowed, there are over 60’000 of them existing in many beauty products on the market. (yikes!)
• COSMOS NATURAL certified, the European standard for organic ingredients and manufacturing processes, including how the essential oil is extracted to provide the most natural and sustainable products for our consumers
Ingredients: Demineralized Water, Glycerin, Cupressus sempervirens Leaf Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Olivate, Octyldodecanol, Boswellia carterii distillate, Sorbitan Olivate, Pentylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Olive Oil(Olea Europea), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Benzoic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder. *Ingredients from organic farming.
Inna Organic Cedarwood Shampoo ($52.58 for 8.3 fl. oz. 2 pack from the Inna Organic Amazon Store): This is a wonderful shampoo for dry and damaged hair, and while my hair is not damaged, it is dry and curly, and therefore it requires added moisture. This shampoo has a rich and creamy lather, but it is neither stripping, nor does it leave behind a greasy residue. Instead, it thoroughly cleanses the hair and leaves it soft and hydrated. It has a lovely woodsy aroma that is intoxicating, but if you don't like woodsy aromas, then this wonderful shampoo probably isn't for you.
According to Inna Organic,
Cedarwood Shampoo hydrates and fortifies dry or damaged hair. Its delicate foam gently cleanses and removes impurities without stripping or irritation. Its woodsy aromatics allows for a calming spa-like experience at home.
• Cedarwood Essential Oil blended with the essence of Cypress and tropical Cananga flower - this helps soothe a dry, itchy, flaky scalp resulting in healthier-looking hair.
• Aloe Leaf Extract Is rich in antioxidants and special smoothing enzymes. It helps moisturize dry, brittle hair and soothes the scalp.
• Trio of Natural Surfactants gently washes away styling product buildup and impurities without stripping hair or irritating the scalp.
• EWG and COSMOS certified organic. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
• Formulated without parabens, phthalates, silicones, sulfates (SLS/SLES), and artificial fragrances.
• Suitable for all, including those with sensitive scalps.
Ingredients: Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice*, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil*, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/ Nut/ Stem Oil*, Sodium Chloride. *Ingredients from organic farming.Overall Assessment: Inna Organic is such a wonderful brand, and they are definitely worth trying. This shampoo and lotion are really a pleasure to use.
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own (Affiliate Links). Copyright © 2021 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.