Sunday, June 21, 2020
Delicious Roasted Vegetables
1 lb. Brussels sprouts
1 lb. carrots
1 lb. baby potatoes
Kosher salt or sea salt to taste
Ground pepper to taste
1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6+ garlic cloves
Prep time: As long as it takes to clean and cut your chosen veggies. I left my Brussels sprouts whole, but cut the potatoes and carrots into bit-size pieces.
1) Preheat oven to 400°
2) Once you have cleaned, and cut your veggies to your preferred size, then place them in a roasting pan or a sheet pan.
3) Toss the vegetables in the Extra Virgin Olive Oil until they are well coated.
4) Season with salt and pepper.
5) Add whole peeled garlic cloves. If you love roasted garlic, then add as many cloves as you desire.
6) Be sure to use a big enough pan so that you have a single layer of vegetables. Place the pan on the middle rack of your oven and bake for 30-40 minutes (checking periodically). I mix and turn them after about 25 minutes. If you prefer your veggies more caramelized, then leave them in 5-10 minutes longer, but you will want to monitor them very closely.
7) Plate them up and enjoy!