Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
Living in Los Angeles means that I use a lot of sunscreen all year long, but I use far more during the summer because I spend a lot of time outdoors enjoying our magnificent weather. While I am diligent about applying, and reapplying, sunscreen to my face, neck, décolleté and hands, I have tended to be less consistent about applying it to my body. However, a body lotion that contains a 30+ SPF is more to my liking for daily use than a regular sunscreen. Therefore, once I began testing Trilipiderm All-Body Moisture Retention Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 30 I found it so easy and pleasant to use that I began to use it constantly.
Trilipiderm All-Body Moisture Retention Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is an emollient, and seriously moisturizing, mid-weight body cream that immediately sinks into the skin without leaving behind a greasy residue or a white film– therefore you do not have to wait for it to dry down to get dressed. It contains an SPF 30, chemical sunscreen, that offers the skin effective protection– provided that you reapply it about every 1 1/2 hours. It has a light and pleasant clean aroma, but it fades very quickly, and therefore should not present a problem for people with fragrance sensitivities. This product is cruelty-free and gluten-free.
According to Trilipiderm,
All-in-one hydration, protection and renewal. Embrace the outdoors with this hydrating body crème enriched with Vitamin D and UVA/UVB filters. Instantly absorbs to help prevent sun damage, leaving skin healthy and rejuvenated.
- Hydrate your skin while protecting it from the sun’s harmful rays with Broad Spectrum SPF 30! This All-Body Moisture Retention Crème is the perfect all-in-one moisturizer and sunscreen for men and women, young and old.
- Trilipiderm uses natural ingredients to provide you with optimal hydration and contains certified Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to provide ultimate sun protection. Plant-derived lipids moisturize while simultaneously preventing excessive moisture loss.
- Unlike other products, our non-greasy formula won't clog your pores, meaning no dirt or bacteria get trapped and cause acne breakouts. This creme smooths on lightly and is quickly absorbed, so it’s not likely to stain your clothing.
- Enriched with Vitamin D and a source of essential lipids, Trilipiderm helps nourish and replenish dry skin.
- Gluten Free & Cruelty Free
Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure ·Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating· Reapply at least every 2 hours·Children under 6 months: ask a doctor·Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Active Ingredients: Homosalate 10%, Ethylhexy Methoxycinnamate 7.5%, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3%, Octocrylene 2.7%. Inactive Ingredients: Agua (Purified water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Vitamin D, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria flower extract, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Alcohol and Ethylhexyl Glycerin and Hexylene Glycol, Meadowfoam Estolide, Panthenol, Beta-Sitosterol, Meadowfoam Delta-Lactone, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 65, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Meadowfoama- midopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfoamate, O-Cymen-5-OL, Fragrance.
$39.95 for 8 oz. from Trilipiderm and $36.00 for 8 oz. from their Amazon Store (Affiliate Links).
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2019 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.