S'well is having a Long Weekend (Presidents' Day) Sale on a wide selection of their amazing water bottles. Now through Monday, February 18 at 11:59 PM EST, receive 25% Off select styles.
S'well Water Bottles are ingeniously made from BPA-free, double-walled stainless steel that is so well insulated that it keeps liquids cold for 24 hours, and hot for 12 hours. They are so well insulated that no matter how cold the liquid inside, there is absolutely no condensation outside. I purchased the 17 oz. and 25 oz. sizes, and I use the larger one so that I wouldn't have to refill my bottle as frequently, but prefer the 17 oz. size when I want something smaller, and I have access to quick and easy refills. However, I definitely think that the 9 oz. is a little too small for the purposes of staying hydrated throughout the day. They are also perfect to have on hand when you are out and about, and I don't leave home without at least one of them on hand!
- Bottle may be used as a water bottle or to hold other beverages.
- Made of 18/8 double-walled stainless steel.
- Nontoxic, non-leaching, and BPA free.
- Mouth wide enough for ice cubes and drip-free sipping.
- Vacuum sealed; keeps drinks cold for 24 hours, hot for 12.
- Fits standard-size cup holder.
- Hand wash only. Not dishwasher safe.
They come in a wide variety of colors and patterns, and are available in 3 sizes (25 oz, 17 oz. and 9 oz.). While they are by no means the least expensive water bottles on the market, they last a very very long time, and are worth every penny.