Purchased (Affiliate Links)
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer is magic, as the name suggests. They were continually sold out of my desired shade, Fair 2, which is the perfect light shade with pink undertones, but when it was back in stock I quickly purchased it.
The formula is lightweight, non-creasing and it adds just a touch of luminescence to optically blur imperfections, dark circles or blemishes without being glittery. It has a nice large spongy applicator tip, and a twist dispenser, but you want to be sure not to over twist otherwise you will waste a lot of product. I apply it right after my eye cream has absorbed, and only need a little to brighten under my eye area. On those days when I get little sleep, and awaken to unsightly dark circles, this concealer does an enviable job concealing them and in giving my eyes a radiant glow. It neither settles into fine lines, nor does it become cakey. Furthermore, it does not dry out the delicate skin under my eyes, and it lasts all day on me. It offers buildable coverage, if you desire added opacity to conceal blemishes or imperfections, and it blends out perfectly.
This is the magic wand of makeup for perfect-looking skin! Magic Away Concealer in 2 Fair is an incredible full coverage liquid concealer in a pink porcelain shade for fair skin with cool undertones. For five years, Charlotte Tilbury has been working on this holy grail of concealers that reduces the appearance of dark circles, blemishes and imperfections, for fresher-looking second skin instantly!
• Persian Silk Tree Bark Extract can contribute to the illusion of a lifted upper eyelid, as well as reducing the appearance of crow’s feet wrinkles and fading dark circles.
• Palmitoyal Glycine, also known as the BLISS MOLECULE, helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
• Extract of Wild Indigo is a native Indian plant used in ayurvedic tradition that helps to enhance the skin’s luminosity.
• The NEW! Magic Precision Sponge is designed to roll over imperfections, and hug the under-eye contour for the most flawless application of your life!
• Ideal if you want a full coverage liquid concealer to cover dark circles, blemishes and imperfections.
2. Once you have blended in your foundation, apply Magic Away Concealer to blemishes, redness and areas that need more coverage.
3. For brighter-looking eyes, use a lighter shade to apply to under-eye circles, and tap with your ring finger to blend.
Charlotte’s Tip: Finish your face makeup with Charlotte’s Genius Magic Powder for a glowing complexion.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydrogenated Didecene, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Glycine, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Methicone, Sodium Chloride, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hydroxyacetophenone, Lauryl Peg-8 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tephrosia Purpurea Seed Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Talc, Darutoside, [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].
$32.00 from Charlotte Tilbury, Nordstrom, Sephora, Bloomingdale's, Bergdorf Goodman, Beautylish, Cult Beauty, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, John Lewis and Net-A-Porter (Affiliate Links).
Purchased. All views expressed are categorically my own.
Copyright © 2019 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.