Purchased (Affiliate Links)
When the Makeup Wars team decided to select our favorite hair styling products I immediately knew that I wanted to feature Oribe Curl By Definition Crème– because it is one of the most incredible styling products that I have ever used on my curly hair. If you have curly hair, you know just how challenging it can be to find products that are effective, that don't weigh down curls, that don't dry out the hair, or leave it greasy. While this styling crème is quite expensive, it has always been money well-spent for me.
It has a rich, creamy and moisturizing formula that tames frizz, smooths hair, defines and controls unruly curls, without weighing them down, and it offers hair a beautiful glossy shine. If you have wavy or curly hair, then the ultra-luxe Oribe Curl By Definition Crème is a phenomenal haircare option worthy of your serious consideration.
Soft, sexy, youthful curls don’t always come naturally. This elegant activator adds amazing texture and definition, with shine-boosting, frizz-eliminating, crunch-free satin hold that enhances your sultriest asset.
• Controls curls. This moisturizing crème tames unruly waves and curls.
• Defines style. Delivers a frizz-eliminating, crunch-free, satin finish.
• Smooths. Softens hair, while promoting healthy hair and scalp.
• Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.
Directions: Start with a small amount and add as needed. Work through damp hair. Diffuse, dry naturally or set into pin curls.
• Sweet Almond Oil: adds natural luster.
• Biotinoyl Tripeptide–1: penetrates and strengthens hair while creating a protective shield--even in extreme humidity.
• Jojoba Oil: moisturizes and provides natural UV protection.
• Apigenin: found in parsley and celery, increases blood flow to the scalp, promoting healthy, strong hair.
Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Parraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minérale, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Oleth-20, Oleth-5, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-59, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.
Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride.
Please take a look at the Makeup Wars Team top pick styling products by clicking on their badges below.
$55.00 for 5.9 fl. oz. from Oribe, Neiman Marcus, Beautylish, b-glowing, Amazon, Blue Mercury and Bergdorf Goodman (Affiliate Links).
Purchased. All views expressed are categorically my own (Affiliate Links)
Copyright © 2018 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.