Press Release & Press Sample (Unaffiliated Links)
I love Whole Foods Market, and have been shopping there for many years– it has long been my favored place to shop for food and many of my natural skincare favorites. There is no question that I often lose myself in their Whole Body aisles, and it is there that I have made so many wonderful skincare discoveries! The Whole Foods Beauty Week is a really wonderful event– that I highly recommend– and this year they are offering an amazing "hello, beauty" cosmetic bag stuffed with $90,.00 worth of products for only $18.00 (shown above and below).
From March 22 – 28, Whole Foods Market is hosting our third annual “Beauty Week,” which means 25% off all cosmetics and facial care in their stores! (Pro tip: if you’re a fan of Trilogy products, they are an EXTRA 25% off during this time, too!)
On Friday, March 24, Whole Foods will also be offering a limited edition “hello, beauty” bag while supplies last. It’s a $90.00 value, but will be sold for $18.00.
Here’s what’s included in the bag:
- Acure Pore Clarifying Red Clay Facial Mask (full size!)
- Andalou Naturals Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk
- Dermae Hydrating Night Creme
- Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner
- evanhealy Wild Carrot Nourishing Eye Balm (full size!)
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive
- Mineral Fusion Volumizing Mascara (full size!)
- Trilogy CoQ10 Booster Oil
- Pacifica Devocean Tenderness Lipstick (full size!)
- Weleda Soothing Facial Lotion
- Whole Foods Market Peony Mint Blackberry Hand Cream (full size!)
Press Release. Press Sample (Unaffiliated Links)
Copyright © 2017 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.