Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
Koh Gen Do is one of those amazing luxury skincare and makeup lines that has created a beautifully edited collection of cult-classics that rank among the most-covet worthy picks. Their Spa Water, Maifanshi Aqua Foundation and Maifanshi Moisture Foundation are among my most-reached-for products that I cannot sufficiently express the extent to which I rely upon these gems. It is, therefore, unsurprising that their Gommage Spa Gel and Spa Moisture Gel Rich have both assumed pride of place among my most coveted skincare products this season.Koh Gen Do Gommage Spa Gel ($33.75-$48.00 for 2.12 oz. from Koh Gen Do, Nordstrom, Skin Store, Barneys New York and Sephora): As you know, I am a huge proponent of exfoliation, but am often reluctant to experiment with the harsher variety with harsh exfoliating granules that are unforgiving and damaging to the skin. Koh Gen Do's Gommage Spa Gel is an very effective ultra-luxe exfoliator that is formulated without any harsh granules, and is therefore far less abrasive, and thus it is even appropriate for very sensitive skin types. This nourishing gel exfoliates the skin, enhances circulation and leaves skin soft, smooth, supple and luminous.
Simply apply a small amount to dry, freshly cleansed skin, and gently massage it in a circular motion until the gel transforms into "white rubbery balls" that effectively lift dead skin cells without damaging the skin. Less is really more, and you should not apply a lot of pressure, instead a light touch will deliver optimal results. I am absolutely obsessed with this game-changing exfoliant!
According to Koh Gen Do, Gommage Spa Gel is,
A Gentle Exfoliator for Smoother, Brighter Healthier Skin. Gel based exfoliator that removes dead skin cells while promoting cellular regeneration and stimulating circulation for a healthy supple complexion.
Directions: After makeup removal and washing your face, gently dry face and hands. Use approximately a nickel size of Soft Gommage Gel and spread it onto your face. Massage in a light circular motion as white rubbery balls form that will pick up your dead skin cells gently without scratching and irritating your skin surface. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Caution: Not recommended to be used on areas of face with a lot of facial hair or peach fuzz as the rubbery balls will stick to the hairs.
Dry skin: once every 10 days.
Normal/Oily skin: once or twice a week.
Spot treatment: once a week (T-Zones or any oily or large pore area)
• Contains Chrysanthellum indicum extract which reduces redness and irritation as it smooths, working to help combat common skin problems associated with diffused redness of the skin.
• Eliminates build up of impurities on the skin, which dulls the complexion and contributes to the development of microcomedones (clogged pores).
• Maintains capillary health and increased oxygenation which is essential to healthy skin.
• Created with SPA Blend Water: 2 Moisturizing Waters + 6 Nourishing Herbal Extracts.
SPA Blend Water - Moisturizing
• Artificial Colors, Synthetic Fragrance, Mineral Oil derived from Petroleum, Paraben.
• Vegan-friendly, Gluten-friendly, Not Tested on Animals.
Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Steartrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Alcohol, Palmitoyl Carnitine, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Caffeine, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Onsen-Sui (Jtn, Hot Springs Water), Lecithin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
Koh Gen Do Spa Moisture Gel Rich ($60.00 for 3.53 oz. from Koh Gen Do and Spring): This beautiful moisturizer, which is primarily formulated for normal to dry skin, is the perfect antidote to dehydrated winter skin. It has a beautiful lightweight texture that immediately sinks into the skin and leaves behind no greasy residue. It effectively functions as an essence, lotion, cream and treatment mask, and it effortlessly bolsters hydration, replenishes depleted moisture and deeply nourishes the skin. I love it as an overnight mask and as a daily moisturizer, and I have seen a vast improvement in the hydration of my normal/combination skin. I should also note that it is very soothing and calming to the skin, and maintains its hydration levels when I am spending time in the heated indoors and the cod outdoors. This is a miracle product, ad it pairs so beautifully with the Gommage Spa Gel.
According to Koh Gen Do,
Specifically designed to meet the needs of dehydrated skin without a greasy or heavy feel, this lightweight hydrator treats, heals, softens, and boosts skin moisture in a single step. Enriched with four types of moisture-dense hyaluronates and three firming ceramides, this fast-absorbing gel lotion also contains our signature SPA blend of hydrating mineral water and six nourishing herbal extracts to balance and replenish skin. T3 Oil—a blend of jojoba oil, olive squalane, and shea butter—protects against environmental stressors for bright, beautiful skin that glows with health.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
• Provides the benefits of an essence, lotion, cream and treatment mask
• Boosts skin's water content and helps it retain moisture
• Contains SPA Blend Water—a nourishing blend of mineral water and six herbal extracts
• T3 Oil replenishes skin with protective moisture
• Best for normal to dry skin
Directions: After cleansing and toning, apply a small amount to skin. Use day and night. To use as an overnight mask, apply twice, allowing the first layer to fully absorb before applying the second. Leave on overnight for continuous moisture while you sleep.
- Moisturizing Ingredients: Hot Spring Water, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice.
- Conditioning Ingredients: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract.
- Our special treatment blend of 3 pure botanical emollients (Jojoba Seed Oil, Olive Squalane & Shea Butter) created originally in our Azabu Facial Salon in Japan as one of the key component in skin care. T3 Oil has a high affinity and beneficial properties for the skin leaving it soft and supple.
• Artificial Colors, Synthetic Fragrance, Mineral Oil derived from Petroleum, Parabens.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Glucoside, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Squalane, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Ceramide 2, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 Ii, Glycerylamidoethyl Methacrylate/Stearyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Glycosyl Trehalose, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Peg-20, Arginine, Isobutyl Isostearate, Carbomer, Cocoyl Adipic Acid/Trimethylolpropane Copolymer, Cyanocobalamin, Riboflavin, Diglycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Triisostearin, Betaine, Hydrogenated.
Overall Assessment: I am just thrilled with the results that I am seeing with Koh Gen Do Gommage Spa Gel and Moisture Spa Gel Rich– they are a perfect pair for soft, supple, hydrated and luminous skin. A+
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own (Affiliate Links).
Copyright © 2017 www.loassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.