Press Sample Powered by Brandbacker (Affiliate Links)
Retinol-based skincare is recognized as among the most effective types of anti-aging products on the market today. Vitamin A softens fine lines, fades discoloration and hyperpigmentation, improves skin turnover, boosts collagen production and can manage breakouts. Higher concentrations can, however, also cause redness, irritation and peeling. I have used Retinol-based products– both over-the-counter and prescription variants– for many years, and most definitely see the benefits and can vouch for its efficacy. Since my skin is quite used to Retinol, I tend not to experience irritation, redness or peeling, but at the beginning I did, and I counteracted it by using nourishing anti-inflammatory beauty oils to calm my skin.
The most recent Retinol serum that I have been using is the Valentia Night Revive Retinol Serum (1.5% retinol), and I have nothing but good things to say about it. It neither irritated my skin, nor did cause my face to peel, and yet it created a marked luminosity within a couple of days of use. I noted a softening of my fine lines, an overall smoother and lifted appearance of my skin, and an evening of skin tone. It has lightened the slight tonal differences from my small areas of hyperpigmentation (from the sun), and I found that it nourishes and hydrates my skin, rather than dried out. Valentia Night Revive Retinol Serum has a luxurious lightweight texture that is non-sticky, fast absorbing and immediately hydrating.
According to Valentia,
A potent blend of Retinol, with essential vitamins and botanicals specifically chosen to enhance Retinols efficacy work together to create the serum your skin care dreams are made of. Retinol works down to the cellular level to stimulate collagen production and diminish even the deepest of wrinkles. Vitamin C helps Retinol penetrate deeper into the skin, while Vitamin E and Squalane nourish and hydrate, counteracting the drying effects of Retinol and maximizing anti-aging benefits. This transformative retinol serum will turn back the clock, giving you visibly smoother, rejuvenated skin.
- Conditions & nourishes skin
- Manages breakouts
- More luminous complexion
- Evens skin discoloration
- Stimulates collagen production
- Diminishes fine lines & wrinkles
Valentia's use guidelines:
Apply at night after cleansing, toning, and before moisturizer. If any redness or irritation occur, use every 2-3 nights until skin adjusts. Depending on your age, you may want to stick to using the Retinol Serum every other or every three nights. Make sure to use an SPF day cream or foundation with SPF 20 or higher during the day as skin can become more sensitive after Retinol use. To get the full Retinol benefits combine with our Night Revive Retinol Cream.
What to expect: Using this night cream you’ll start noticing results within just a few weeks; improved skin tone, more taught feeling skin, and a reduction in breakouts. With continued use; wrinkles begin to disappear, skin texture is softer, and overall complexion is more youthful looking.
- Retinol (Vitamin A): This clinically proven antioxidant is a triple threat! It works at the cellular level to stop wrinkles from forming, manages acne breakouts, and even out skin discoloration. Retinol helps reverse the clock, for more youth looking and acting skin.
- Vitamin C: An essential nutrient that boosts Retinol’s protective effects, guarding skin against nasty free radicals and environmental damage to prevent premature aging.
- Vitamin E: Specifically chosen for its superior moisture protection. Vitamin E floods the skin hydration, diminishing the drying effects of Retinol.
- Squalane: Derived for pure olive oil, this nutrient-rich ingredient softens and conditions delicate skin. It further assists in mitigating the dryness caused by Retinol while reducing the appearance of fine lines.
Overall Assessment: If you are looking for an effective Retin A serum that also nourishes the skin, then Valentia Night Revive Retinol Serum is definitely worthy of your consideration. I will definitely replace this bottle when I finish it up.
Press Sample Powered by Brandbacker #Valentia #Brandbacker