Press Sample (Affiliate Links)
If you are a big fan of French Pharmacy skincare products, as am I, then there is no doubt that LA ROCHE-POSAY has long been fixed on your radar. I am a huge fan of their products, and have two to recommend if you need an effective duo to reduce inflammation, redness and skin irritation. LA ROCHE-POSAY Rosaliac Skin Perfecting Anti-Redness Moisturizer and Cicaplast Soothing Multi-Purpose Balm are both fragrance-free, ultra soothing products that heal red, irritated skin, and they are great post-peel choices.LA ROCHE-POSAY Rosaliac Skin Perfecting Anti-Redness Moisturizer ($38.99 for 1.35 oz. from Target, Apothica, Overstock and Beauty Encounter): This lightweight, fast absorbing, lotion immediately soothes, calms and nourishes irritated, red skin, and it does so quickly and seemingly effortlessly. Red and inflamed skin quickly gives way to calm, nourished, hydrated and luminous skin. The light green tint, that leaves behind no pigmentation, helps to neutralize redness, while the thermal water soothes irritated skin. I used this following a recent at-home peel, and my skin was immediately calmed, and the redness dissipated very quickly.
According to LA ROCHE-POSAY,
Rosaliac moisturizer helps neutralize visible redness on a daily basis to harmonize skin complexion.
L'eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Neutralizes redness at the source Restores comfort and luminosity.
- Xanthine, a patent-pending ingredient, helps soothe skin.
- Vitamins CG and B3 strengthen the moisture barrier of delicate and reactive skin.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water: rich in Selenium, a powerful, natural antioxidant, provides instant skin soothing.
- Moisturizes and optically neutralizes redness.
- Helps soothe and restore skin comfort.
- With green tint to re-balance skin tone.
- Lightweight texture. Excellent make-up base.
- For delicate and reactive skin with fragile blood vessels
- Fragrance free
LA ROCHE-POSAY Cicaplast Soothing Multi-Purpose Balm ($14.99 for 1.35 oz. from La Roche-Posay, Target, Skin Care RX and Beauty Expert): This multi-purpose balm was formulated to address the needs of dry and very skin, but it is fantastic on any chapped, irritated and inflamed skin as well. It is a very thick and rich balm, that is quite concentrated, and can therefore be used quite sparingly. It can be used anywhere on the face, body, hands and lips, but one should avoid the eye area. It functions as one superb hand cream, foot cream and lip balm when your skin is dry, and I leave mine on my nightstand for that very reason.
According to LA ROCHE-POSAY,
Multi-purpose soothing balm for dry skin irritations that’s suitable for adults, children, and babies.
With Panthenol, Shea Butter and Glycerin, Cicaplast Baume B5 helps nurturing and soothing dry, visibly irritated areas on the skin. Rich, nourishing texture with a matte finish that’s non-oily and non-sticky.
- Use to nourish and sooth dry areas and signs of irritation caused by dryness
- Apply twice daily to cleansed, dry skin
- Can be applied to body, face, and lips
- Generous layers can be applied to overly dry areas
- Panthenol to soothe dry, rough skin.
- Shea Butter & Glycerin to nourish skin and help visibly reduce the signs of irritations caused by dryness.
- [Madecassoside] + [Copper - Zinc - Maganese] that helps to visibly reduce the appearance of dry, irritated skin.
Overall Assessment: If you have any dry, red, irritated skin that needs some TLC, then these are both worth your consideration.
Press Sample. All views expressed are categorically my own (Affiliate Links).
Copyright © 2016 www.lolassecretbeautyblog.com All Rights Reserved.