Press Release (Affiliate Links)
To look their best for fashion’s most prestige event of the year – the MET Gala – celebrities, industry insiders and Manhattan’s elite turn to New York’s VIP dermatologist, Dr. David Colbert (Founder of New York Dermatology Group) and his signature Triad Facial to ensure their skin is youthful, glowing and TECHnificent for the red carpet.
This simple three-step Triad Facial, which makes everyone red carpet-ready, is also a great way to pamper yourself and your mom for Mother's Day!
The three-step Triad Facial combines the best of advanced medical and cosmetic skincare TECHnologies into one effective skin renewal treatment:
- Step One: Microdermabrasion to gently remove old, dead skin cells, resulting in immediate skin clarity and tone
- Step Two: Laser toning to energize the skin, even pigmentation and texture, and stimulate deep, long-term collagen production
- Step Three: Gentle chemical peeling to impart a fresh, youthful radiance and silkiness to the complexion
The results of the Triad Facial are both short and long term - energizing and beautifying skin instantly, but also initiating a sustained process of cell rejuvenation and collagen stimulation. Similar results can also be achieved at home with Dr. Colbert’s luxury skincare line, Colbert MD, sold online at http://www.colbertmd.com:
- Intensify Facial Discs ($65 Reviewed HERE): Chemical and physical exfoliation mimics the microdermabrasion of the Triad Facial, instantly improving skin’s luminosity
- Stimulate The Serum ($160 Reviewed HERE): Replaces the chemical peel and laser toning of the Triad Facial through a combination of actives to stimulate and energize the skin, increase collagen production and refine texture
- Soothe Night ($165 Reviewed HERE): Provides a healing environment for skin while helping to reduce inflammation, reverse environmental damage and boost the skin’s natural repair process